Home

All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

This is a discussion on All 22 View in Broadcast cam..... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-19-2018, 03:36 PM   #17
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

I believe that when Broadcast Cam was introduced via a patch back in 2012 it had a extended view which allowed you to see the majority of the field and players..Ian Cummings put it in because the was an actual Broadcast Cam group here on OS.Since then the view has gotten smaller and smaller..When I play i always use that view it makes it incredibly more difficult as you have to know strategies and you just can't randomly run plays without knowing player positioning etc...Would love to see all 22 broadcast cam..AND PI and DH reintroduced via a patch...
Old 01-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #18
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
I believe that when Broadcast Cam was introduced via a patch back in 2012 it had a extended view which allowed you to see the majority of the field and players..Ian Cummings put it in because the was an actual Broadcast Cam group here on OS.Since then the view has gotten smaller and smaller..When I play i always use that view it makes it incredibly more difficult as you have to know strategies and you just can't randomly run plays without knowing player positioning etc...Would love to see all 22 broadcast cam..AND PI and DH reintroduced via a patch...

You are right I also remember the broadcast cam being slightly different in each stadium in Madden 12 based on the size of the stadium, I miss those days that's where it all started for me went to broadcast cam and there was no going back to standard cam.
Old 01-19-2018, 04:26 PM   #19
MVP

cthurt's Arena

Is anyone else doing this workaround but having the camera zoom out but zoom back in very quickly? Its almost like a hit or miss sometimes it works perfectly other times it doesn't work at all or does the quick zoom on me kind of ruined my excitement about this option.
Old 01-19-2018, 04:28 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Is anyone else doing this workaround but having the camera zoom out but zoom back in very quickly? Its almost like a hit or miss sometimes it works perfectly other times it doesn't work at all or does the quick zoom on me kind of ruined my excitement about this option.
I wait until everyone is at the line, as soon as everyone lines up I do the "process" I also think it depends on where your at on the field, seems like the red zones zoom in quicker.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2018, 04:33 PM   #21
MVP

cthurt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
I wait until everyone is at the line, as soon as everyone lines up I do the "process" I also think it depends on where your at on the field, seems like the red zones zoom in quicker.

Ok thanks I think I was in the rezone when it happened, and I was doing the process as soon as I left the play screen so that could be a reason too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2018, 05:22 PM   #22
Rookie

jaebonez34's Arena

So how exactly do we do this? What is the "process"? Do you have to already have the camera set to broadcast?
Old 01-19-2018, 05:24 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaebonez34
So how exactly do we do this? What is the "process"? Do you have to already have the camera set to broadcast?
Yes, start out in broadcast cam push a button to switch to a RB or Rec as you come out of the huddle then double click to go into player lock camera, then as soon as the players are at the LOS double click to get out of the player lock camera, when it goes back into broadcast cam it will be zoomed out

Old 01-19-2018, 05:27 PM   #24
Rookie

jaebonez34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Yes, start out in broadcast cam push a button to switch to a RB or Rec as you come out of the huddle then double click to go into player lock camera, then as soon as the players are at the LOS double click to get out of the player lock camera, when it goes back into broadcast cam it will be zoomed out

Bet!! Appreciate it mane!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »