Home

All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

This is a discussion on All 22 View in Broadcast cam..... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2003
All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

For those of you that like to play in broadcast cam, here is the way to get All 22 view in broadcast cam. I found this out by mistake!! Watch the video and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iExDgP4kgCw
Ram209 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2018, 04:41 PM   #2
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

Just an FYI in this view I play default All-Pro because it is a lot harder to play in this view
Ram209 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:54 PM   #3
MVP
 
icicle22's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canton, Ohio (Hall of Fame City)
Re: All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

Thanks. Gonna try this when I get home. I sometimes switch to broadcast view for my running plays already but could never pass for obvious reasons. Gonna give this a try. I have to say the game looks a lot more like a real football game from that view as well.
icicle22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:57 PM   #4
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Thanks. Gonna try this when I get home. I sometimes switch to broadcast view for my running plays already but could never pass for obvious reasons. Gonna give this a try. I have to say the game looks a lot more like a real football game from that view as well.
Try it in slow or very slow speed


Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ram209 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:30 AM   #5
Donny Baseball!
 
Skyboxer's Arena
 
OVR: 55
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 20,223
Re: All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
For those of you that like to play in broadcast cam, here is the way to get All 22 view in broadcast cam. I found this out by mistake!! Watch the video and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iExDgP4kgCw
Yep been using that a while here and there ...and I asked a while back if we could get that distant camera patched in.

Never responded.
__________________
Joshua:
"D.O.D. pension files indicate current mailing as: Dr. Robert Hume,
a.k.a. Stephen W. Falken, 5 Tall Cedar Road, Goose Island, Oregon"


Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612

Last edited by Skyboxer; 01-18-2018 at 07:34 AM.
Skyboxer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2018, 08:10 AM   #6
MVP
 
icicle22's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canton, Ohio (Hall of Fame City)
Re: All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Try it in slow or very slow speed


Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I see why you'd suggest slow. It was very difficult to not get sacked constantly.
icicle22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:11 AM   #7
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I see why you'd suggest slow. It was very difficult to not get sacked constantly.
Ya its real hard at first the more you play the eaiser it gets...also raise your pass block slider


Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ram209 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:12 AM   #8
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: All 22 View in Broadcast cam.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Yep been using that a while here and there ...and I asked a while back if we could get that distant camera patched in.

Never responded.
That would be great..I still don't know why we can't get custom.cameras?!?!?!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ram209 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 PM.

Top -