Home

Old 01-29-2018, 11:39 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
AI Auto-Passing For Me

For some reason, if I just let the cpu control my drop back, the CPU auto-passes for me. Is that normal, and can it be disabled?

I want thr cpu to handle thr drop so I can focus on the reads, but this leads to AI- generated passes. Do I need to drop back manually?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2018, 11:41 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: AI Auto-Passing For Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
For some reason, if I just let the cpu control my drop back, the CPU auto-passes for me. Is that normal, and can it be disabled?

I want thr cpu to handle thr drop so I can focus on the reads, but this leads to AI- generated passes. Do I need to drop back manually?
Coach mode is more than likely enabled in the main menu settings - it doesn't appear in CFM. Turn it off to stop it from doing that (and yes, that is one setting that is verified to carry over from main menu to CFM).
Old 01-30-2018, 12:11 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Coach mode is more than likely enabled in the main menu settings - it doesn't appear in CFM. Turn it off to stop it from doing that (and yes, that is one setting that is verified to carry over from main menu to CFM).
That was it, lol. Thanks! No idea how I toggled that on, but o was starting to think I was going crazy, as I didn’t remember this happening to me before.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:20 AM   #4
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Man, I didn't know coach mode was even in the game! This... this might be interesting.
Old 01-31-2018, 09:54 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1

not true coach mode though

you kick and punt which i can live with, offense is fine but whichever defensive player is highlighted will do nothing unless you hold lb (xbox1) throughout plays

and its killing my rechargeable batteries doing that
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »