Home

Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here

NO, NO , NO. I completely disagree. This is a must fix. How the H can EA keep breaking things that were not broke. A major part of the game was negotiating trades. Now you can not do that and it keeps booting you out of the trade. It was awesome to offer up a trade and submit, then add another player and submit. Then add one of there players and submit while staying in the same frame. Now it boots you completely out, You have to start all over again, from scratch every time. That's BS and very time consuming. especially if you want to add players or draft picks. Then if it takes the trade you may have gotten another draft pick with it. Now that opportunity is gone and it's a huge pain in the.. I TRULY HATE IT.. This completely ruins the art of negotiation. I just don't get how EA finds ways to ruin a game. Wish I had never DL the stupid patch. And that's another BS thing not giving us the option to DL or not. Just completely ignorant. Do they ever test anything.? How long did it take for someone to discover this, five minutes after the patch.??? Pathetic.. Simply pathetic. Wonder what else they broke. ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 09:22 PM   #26
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Oh....that is awesome!! I'm hoping that is actually a 'feature' and not a 'bug'. I always hated that meter because it made it too easy to gauge how much more you had to offer in a trade (not sim).
I'm fairly certain it's a bug. The way it kicks you completely out of the trade menu and makes you completely start negotiations over every single time a trade is rejected would be a very odd choice if it was intended but given CFM's propensity to make things as obtuse as possible, it very well could be. My guess though is if it was intended they would have mentioned it in the patch notes but ultimately I think it's just another bug.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:42 PM   #27
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I'm fairly certain it's a bug. The way it kicks you completely out of the trade menu and makes you completely start negotiations over every single time a trade is rejected would be a very odd choice if it was intended but given CFM's propensity to make things as obtuse as possible, it very well could be. My guess though is if it was intended they would have mentioned it in the patch notes but ultimately I think it's just another bug.
I agree that seeing now how it kicks you out, it would be odd for it to be intentional and is indeed likely a bug. That said, I won't be clamoring for them to fix it either. I still loathe the trade bar as it is a bit too precise, thus taking away a lot of the mystery of figuring out a trade.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:02 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 2

I could live with it if it didn't kick you completely out and make you start over again.. If it just told you not interested and stayed in the trade screen allowing you to add players or picks and negotiate until you figured out a trade or they accepted it. I can understand how some might not like the bar, If it just let you stay in the screen it might be interesting. Offer to much and the player is gone. That could be fun.. But having to completely go back to the start is very disappointing and way to time consuming. This needs fixed one way or the other. But I doubt if they will put out another patch. The only good news is we are past the trade deadline in our real franchise. I'm so glad it's almost Baseball season..
Old 02-09-2018, 10:11 PM   #29
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I agree that seeing now how it kicks you out, it would be odd for it to be intentional and is indeed likely a bug. That said, I won't be clamoring for them to fix it either. I still loathe the trade bar as it is a bit too precise, thus taking away a lot of the mystery of figuring out a trade.
Completely agree and I feel the same way about free agency and the points system. Wish we had options for that stuff.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:14 PM   #30
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

Disappointing. Patch after the patch, they still can't for some reason patch the stat issues within Franchise as shown here:

Teams missing from years not to mention it gets worse in actual season stats. It's all over the place on top of missing teams AND years.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:19 PM   #31
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Disappointing. Patch after the patch, they still can't for some reason patch the stat issues within Franchise as shown here:

Teams missing from years not to mention it gets worse in actual season stats. It's all over the place on top of missing teams AND years.
Yep, looking at the patch notes, specifically stated fixed stability issues within cfm.

I didn't there would be much tinkering at all with cfm once I noticed the patch notes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 10:21 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
Good news and update assuming they didn't break something else in the process....

They might have. Every time me or my buddies try to make a trade with a cpu it says they are uninterested and kicks us back to the menu screen of the franchise. No matter who we offer they donít seem interested. It doesnít even show the colored bar showing interest just says uninterested.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »