Home

WR Swap is still broken!

This is a discussion on WR Swap is still broken! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-13-2018, 09:42 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
WR Swap is still broken!

So we're two whole Madden's in and WR swap still does not work correctly.

Before you question me, I know that the devs stated that they deliberately changed the X and Y positions last year to reflect realistic NFL offenses. However, that still does not explain why:

1- WR swap does not swap the positions of the receivers.

2- Other packages like Sub HB randomly do swap positions of the receivers.

If WR swap actually worked I would believe their argument that this was intentional, but it doesn't work. The only way to get your X lined up on the other side is to manual sub or put in your sub hb package. This isn't a huge deal, but it is quite annoying and it doesn't make sense that it's not fixed since this problem crept up last year.

Hopefully this isn't like auto sub sliders and fails to work for half a decade before being addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2018, 11:49 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: WR Swap is still broken!

This and so many other things are busted with the quick package subs. It's a hot mess. It's like this for lots of packages on offense and defense. It's like they rushed it in or something and didn't actually check at all to see if what they thought they programmed actually worked.

Coupled with the major problems with formation subs, this whole system needs redoing, which we know will not happen, so you just have to live with it.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:53 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: WR Swap is still broken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
This and so many other things are busted with the quick package subs. It's a hot mess. It's like this for lots of packages on offense and defense. It's like they rushed it in or something and didn't actually check at all to see if what they thought they programmed actually worked.

Coupled with the major problems with formation subs, this whole system needs redoing, which we know will not happen, so you just have to live with it.
What gets me is that it wasn't broke until last year. I'm having flashbacks to autosubs which FINALLY got fixed this year after like 5 straight years of it being broken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »