Home

Last patch, Game play better, PTM broken again

This is a discussion on Last patch, Game play better, PTM broken again within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2018, 09:57 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Last patch, Game play better, PTM broken again

Since the last patch, Game play seems to be a little bit better but the bad news for me is PTM is once again broken.. Played 4 games today in our offline league. Could not get through 1 game without the dreaded freeze. It is happening in 2 different ways. After a score or a strange play like a fake punt, the games just stays stuck on the screen . Then the clock runs out and penalty is called. There is nothing you can do except close the app, reboot and continue game. At least sometimes it returns to the spot where it froze. If you used custom uniforms it will return to original uniforms and sometimes the weather changes.

Many times when trying to enter back into the game when asked to call a play, It locks out the controller and all you can do is watch the game from that point on strictly as CPU vs CPU. It was famous for this in M17.

Now it is just booting you out of the game to the blue error screen at the end of any play and now and then it won't let you continue game. You must delete. This rarely ever happened before the last patch but now it is.

I know not many of you play this way, but I do and this just kills the game for me. PTM has had this issue since it was introduced. And I doubt that it will ever change. Just wonder if any other PTM style players experience this now..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2018, 10:01 PM   #2
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Last patch, Game play better, PTM broken again

CC,

Please PM Tdawg, he plays multiple season in PTM.

You can find him in the slider forum and looking for his XP thread.

Good Luck!
Old 02-18-2018, 10:04 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Last patch, Game play better, PTM broken again

On a side note.. This doesn't seem to happen when you are playing a full game, Coach mode calling plays... And it rarely happens when you are watching CPU Vs. CPU. It does occasionally. This is pretty much a PTM issue. Thanks Roadman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »