Home

Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-28-2018, 10:57 AM   #25
Pro

Devaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhudey
Only when the wind is over 9 mph.....which is EVERY OUTDOOR GAME....seriously, never played a game without a 9-12 mph wind.
This really does bother me. I'm amazed how outdoor games never have weather without wind. Every single outdoor game has wind and usually above 9mph. Completely unrealistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2018, 11:13 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode

I turned my punt power slider down to 35 and don't get too many punts clearing end zone

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2018, 12:44 PM   #27
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Any word yet on unintended consequences?

I have this game tuned like a Ferrari right now and have not downloaded the last patch. I'm going to try to avoid it for fear of having to fix something that got unintentionally broken with this patch, but I'm not always able to keep my PS4 offline or to stop the installs before they happen.

I'd love to know if there are aspects of the game that look a little different after 1.12 so I can start contingency planning, should I somehow wind up with this thing installed.

I was still slider tinkering so I just took the plunge. I donít see any gameplay issues introduced. Too early to tell about any franchise mode hiccups.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-28-2018, 12:44 PM   #28
Rookie

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Trade Meter Fix out Tomorrow

"How are you gonna just not install the patch for awhile? When it comes up and I delete it, it just reappears a minute later. When I pause it, it randomly unpauses and downloads sometime while I'm sleeping. And I cant just leave the internet off on my ps4. I use it for many other things than Madden."

Metaldan - I've got my PS4 configured to turn off automatic downloads. Settings>System>Automatic Downloads and Uploads with the 'Enable Automatic Downloads and Uploads' checkbox unchecked. The only time my system will download a patch is if I start the game in question or put that game's disk in. So effectively I have to pull the update with my actions.

Now here's the huge caveat: By default my PS4 is not connected to the internet (I've got wifi with the network connection checkbox unchecked).

When I *do* connect I get the type of behavior described above. But to be fair I have never been online for a protracted period of time with my console unattended.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:47 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I was still slider tinkering so I just took the plunge. I donít see any gameplay issues introduced. Too early to tell about any franchise mode hiccups.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
OK, good to know. I'm finally done tinkering and I DON'T want to have to start doing so again .
Old 03-01-2018, 10:23 AM   #30
10/22/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
OK, good to know. I'm finally done tinkering and I DON'T want to have to start doing so again .
Like you, I have the game in a great place gameplay wise, and luckily this patch doesn't seem to have ruined anything on that front.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:37 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Like you, I have the game in a great place gameplay wise, and luckily this patch doesn't seem to have ruined anything on that front.
OK, Solo, so you've installed 1.12 and are not seeing complications?

That's good to know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2018, 08:24 PM   #32
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Any other input on what that guy said about cut days? Is this truly an issue now?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »