Home

Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-02-2018, 05:28 PM   #41
Pro

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode

I have my punt power at 52 ...and accuracy at 99 ...I can't remember ever seeing this issue in any game
Not sure if it's because of my settings or another setting though tbh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2018, 09:31 AM   #42
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Trade Meter Fix out Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
This is great news! What's funny about franchise without a trade meter is that I simply picture two GMs talking to each other on the phone like this:

GM1: What would you like for Dez Bryant? How about a 3rd round pick?

GM2: *hangs up phone*

GM1: That offer must not have been good enough. Let me call him back. How about a 2nd round pick and a 3rd round pick.

GM2: ****Radio silence

...7 hours later

NFL League Office Email: Congratulations GM1 your trade for Dez Bryant has been accepted.

GM1: I guess that's how this works.

If this were more like Fifa we wouldn't have to imagine the two GM's talking in our minds because we would be able to actually play the scenario of them having trade discussions. Would love to see this come to Madden, as well as the contract negotiations where you're actually talking to the player and his agent.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:33 PM   #43
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode

so its been a week, is it ok to download this one....did it not break anything else???

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 03-06-2018, 08:59 AM   #44
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
so its been a week, is it ok to download this one....did it not break anything else???
ok, so im posting this to see if anyone else has noticed a few things that our online league has. I know this may seem like it should not be effected by this but after numerous guys in our league has been mentioning this, i asked other online commishes and they said they have noticed the same things increased in frequency in the last two weeks ( our league was in offseason the week of the patch, so we only been playing games for a week now).

1- Increase in the amount of fumbles per game. We have had anywhere between 2-6 in games . Not every single game, but such an increase guys have been asking if sliders were adjusted ( and they most def was not). Just seems rather odd increase that everyone is saying started about 2 weeks ago.

2- Increase in the amount of blocked FG and Xtra points. Again it happened once in blue moon before, now its happening frequently . Last night one team had 3 blocked , 2 of which returned for tds.

Again , i dunno if this patch caused it in CFM, but i find it odd many are finding these things happening more in the last two weeks, so im posting here to see if anyone else is noticing this, and what mode you play offline or online?

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 03-06-2018, 09:12 AM   #45
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
ok, so im posting this to see if anyone else has noticed a few things that our online league has. I know this may seem like it should not be effected by this but after numerous guys in our league has been mentioning this, i asked other online commishes and they said they have noticed the same things increased in frequency in the last two weeks ( our league was in offseason the week of the patch, so we only been playing games for a week now).

1- Increase in the amount of fumbles per game. We have had anywhere between 2-6 in games . Not every single game, but such an increase guys have been asking if sliders were adjusted ( and they most def was not). Just seems rather odd increase that everyone is saying started about 2 weeks ago.

2- Increase in the amount of blocked FG and Xtra points. Again it happened once in blue moon before, now its happening frequently . Last night one team had 3 blocked , 2 of which returned for tds.

Again , i dunno if this patch caused it in CFM, but i find it odd many are finding these things happening more in the last two weeks, so im posting here to see if anyone else is noticing this, and what mode you play offline or online?

And just as a reference point , we keep close records on our season ending stats. Once i looked at this , i found we are on pace to almost double the amount of fumbles, and no sliders were touched.

Last season :

Top 5 most fumbles by team - Current pace after 4 weeks

16 - 28
13 - 28
13 - 24
12 - 20
12 - 16

So based on actual numbers, its looking like a def increase , and nothing has really changed but this update. These guys been playing in our league for a very long time, so its not people not holding cover ball , or other things like that. its a noticable increase across the entire league. Something is up .

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2018, 10:11 AM   #46
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
And just as a reference point , we keep close records on our season ending stats. Once i looked at this , i found we are on pace to almost double the amount of fumbles, and no sliders were touched.

Last season :

Top 5 most fumbles by team - Current pace after 4 weeks

16 - 28
13 - 28
13 - 24
12 - 20
12 - 16

So based on actual numbers, its looking like a def increase , and nothing has really changed but this update. These guys been playing in our league for a very long time, so its not people not holding cover ball , or other things like that. its a noticable increase across the entire league. Something is up .
I've also noticed a ton more forced fumbles in my current season than previous ones. Sliders untouched. The current season is with the most recent patch though.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:15 AM   #47
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

Hard to say as it's been a small sample size... but I have noticed the CPU blocking more of my FGs and PATs. I had recently started a new CFM with different XP sliders, but gameplay sliders are the same as my last two CFMs... so I figured it had something to with the player skill levels. If other people are seeing it with online leagues as well, then it might have something to do with the patch I suppose. I also had a game with six total fumbles, four by my team and two by the CPU... but beyond that one game, I haven't noticed any other big spikes.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:55 AM   #48
Pro

Devaster's Arena

I haven't really noticed a change in the CPU blocking XP's and FG's. If you are getting perfect and land it in the accuracy area or close to it the CPU will miss the block even if they get the slow motion animation.

Weather really impacts the chance the CPU will get the slow motion block animation though. Outdoor games and especially wind/snow have a huge impact. I've had a bunch of indoor games so far in my current season and haven't really noticed the CPU attempt any blocks. As soon as I have an outdoor game I see the CPU get one or two of those animations in a game during XP's.

Last edited by Devaster; 03-06-2018 at 10:59 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »