Home

M18 - Fumbles/Dropped Passes Out-of-Endzone Bugs

This is a discussion on M18 - Fumbles/Dropped Passes Out-of-Endzone Bugs within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-01-2018, 11:17 AM   #9
Pro

Devaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M18 - Fumbles/Dropped Passes Out-of-Endzone Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyerbiz
It's not the challenge system, it's the entire system that spots on the ball. Location of the feet doesn't matter in sideline catches, location of a downed knee / elbow doesn't matter in rushes. The ball spot rarely has an easily discernible relation to the animation. These aren't challenge issues. They are issues almost every snap.
I agree with this. It has nothing to do with the replay. It has to do with the animation more than anything on sideline catches. Frustrating. Sometimes you get lucky with a challenge that actually wins though, but usually it is because the animation triggered and you weren't given the catch, or the animation didn't trigger and the opponent was given the catch.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:14 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
I've had a forced fumble fly off 40 or 50 yards out of bounds backwards before. Think it was on a sack and the ball shot off like a rocket as it escaped the CPU QB's hands. The CPU ended up with an impossible 2nd or 3rd and 50 yards or something.
Thatís not as crazy as it seems... https://youtu.be/Xa3B1sU6gQQ
Old 03-01-2018, 09:53 PM   #11
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
I agree with this. It has nothing to do with the replay. It has to do with the animation more than anything on sideline catches. Frustrating. Sometimes you get lucky with a challenge that actually wins though, but usually it is because the animation triggered and you weren't given the catch, or the animation didn't trigger and the opponent was given the catch.
I just had this happen. I took a video, I think, and will upload if I managed to save it. But it looked like the receiver was sliding across my screen going out of bounds with a possession catch animation. Didn't look like the receiver got both feet in bounds, but because the possession catch animation triggered it counted. I challenged and lost.

edit: Never mind. Turns out I didn't save the footage. Happens all the time though.

Last edited by Devaster; 03-01-2018 at 10:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »