Home

Stadium Rebuild Question

This is a discussion on Stadium Rebuild Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2017, 04:20 PM   #1
Rookie

BigNasty35's Arena

OVR: 0
Stadium Rebuild Question

Hey everyone...Loving the game so far, and playing as the Cowboys. Jerryworld is fine and all, but would MUCH prefer to play in an outdoor stadium. Of course, it is going to take 1,000 years to NEED a rebuild, so does anyone know of a workaround or is there a way to do this without needing to drop below a 40?

OR....A way to make the stadium a dump a bit faster without trading for all Giants?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 04:25 PM   #2
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Re: Stadium Rebuild Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35
Hey everyone...Loving the game so far, and playing as the Cowboys. Jerryworld is fine and all, but would MUCH prefer to play in an outdoor stadium. Of course, it is going to take 1,000 years to NEED a rebuild, so does anyone know of a workaround or is there a way to do this without needing to drop below a 40?

OR....A way to make the stadium a dump a bit faster without trading for all Giants?
I had the same issue when I wanted to move chargers back to SD. I didn't try this, but my theory would be to raise all prices to the max. Then your approval rating should tank.

Definitely have a save file backup if offline. Or start a new CFM to test.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-25-2017, 04:54 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35

Not sure if this will work but go to the league settings, and change the relocation setting to "Everyone can relocate" that might let you rebuild your stadium. Then you could change the setting back if you don't want a bunch of teams relocating.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:13 PM   #4
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb4056
Not sure if this will work but go to the league settings, and change the relocation setting to "Everyone can relocate" that might let you rebuild your stadium. Then you could change the setting back if you don't want a bunch of teams relocating.

That hasn't worked in past years...not sure about this game though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-16-2017, 11:30 AM   #5
Rookie

BigNasty35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I had the same issue when I wanted to move chargers back to SD. I didn't try this, but my theory would be to raise all prices to the max. Then your approval rating should tank.

Definitely have a save file backup if offline. Or start a new CFM to test.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks Ninja - will give this a shot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 10:50 AM   #6
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb4056
This will work immediately. Setting the relocation setting to Everyone Can Relocate will unlock all three options under stadium as soon as you press it. So just select it, rebuild and turn it back off instantly if you don't want anyone else to relocate.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:44 PM   #7
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Is there a way to rebuild a stadium that is really new? I tried turning on everyone can relocate but that does not work for me.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:24 AM   #8
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

OVR: 4

I haven't really messed with it much, but the only surefire way I know is to relocate the team. You could keep the same logo / name, but obviously you'd now be the Austin Cowboys or the Salt Lake City Cowboys or whatever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »