Home

Madden 19 updates

This is a discussion on Madden 19 updates within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-26-2018, 07:25 AM   #17
Rookie

DaGreatOne21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 updates

They barely improve the game year to year, so there is no reason to release info early to get people excited....because they never have any.
Old 03-26-2018, 04:21 PM   #18
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

I really hope for once that they listen to the community and finally deliver a game that everyone can enjoy. It shouldn’t take mass edits by guys on this website to make a game function or enjoyable. The work I see slider makers do is very admirable and I know, for once, they’d love to enjoy the game without spending most of it in sliders for most of the cycle lol. It doesn’t matter how much they improve franchise if the core gameplay isn’t addressed.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Cowboys!
Ravens!

Lakers!
Rockets!
Yankees!
Astros!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing
Old 03-26-2018, 05:10 PM   #19
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I would love to play a sports video game that just came out of the box and plop and play, but ever since sliders were introduced, there isn't a game I've owned that I didn't mess with sliders for awhile to get the game playing the way you want it.

I am glad they give us the tools to utilize to get the game playing the way different people play.
Old 03-26-2018, 06:59 PM   #20
10/22/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Even with play styles, core gameplay is going to be essentially the same across the styles, and since comp and sim players have many incompatible gameplay wishes, and comp style doesn't use sliders, sim style is going be the one that has to always do the heavy lifting to make the game play as much like real football as can be done.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 03-27-2018, 11:44 PM   #21
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Even with play styles, core gameplay is going to be essentially the same across the styles, and since comp and sim players have many incompatible gameplay wishes, and comp style doesn't use sliders, sim style is going be the one that has to always do the heavy lifting to make the game play as much like real football as can be done.
I couldn’t have stated it any better. I 100% agree. For Madden 19, each game mode has to feel different from one another.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Cowboys!
Ravens!

Lakers!
Rockets!
Yankees!
Astros!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2018, 11:09 AM   #22
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I wouldn't be surprised if they held out on info even more this year. Last year was ridiculous, but it didn't seem to really affect them. I'd expect more of the same this year. The longer they keep Madden hidden the better, lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-19-2018, 12:53 PM   #23
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

It's been radio silent between Rex and Clint, but here is a bit of juice for 19 and beyond.

Per Clint: ID the Mike isn't going anywhere, showed users were using it. It will be polished from here on out.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:55 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
It's been radio silent between Rex and Clint, but here is a bit of juice for 19 and beyond.

Per Clint: ID the Mike isn't going anywhere, showed users were using it. It will be polished from here on out.
Yea, that was kind of my bad . I was asking out loud how often it gets used. I was heading at a larger overarching theme of us needing better in depth explanations in game of how features work. I wasn't saying it wasn't used I was just curious how often it really was getting used based on Target Passing falling off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »