Home

Question about jumping into an ongoing CFM

This is a discussion on Question about jumping into an ongoing CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2018, 05:38 PM   #1
Rookie

mattm7x's Arena

OVR: 0
Question about jumping into an ongoing CFM

I am trying to decide which AFC west team to take over in an ongoing CFM. The CFM is entering the first round of the playoffs. I like the idea of taking over the 9ers who are 1-15, and building them thru the draft(obviously going to have a very good pick) however, can someone tell me if I will already have information on players that were scouted by the computer or will the draft class be a clean slate?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2018, 07:04 PM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: Question about jumping into an ongoing CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm7x
I am trying to decide which AFC west team to take over in an ongoing CFM. The CFM is entering the first round of the playoffs. I like the idea of taking over the 9ers who are 1-15, and building them thru the draft(obviously going to have a very good pick) however, can someone tell me if I will already have information on players that were scouted by the computer or will the draft class be a clean slate?
Well the 49ers are an NFC West team, but I must say, their uniforms are beautiful, especially now that Madden finally got the lighting right on their pants.

That said, in the AFC the Chargers would be fun if you combine the powder blues with the dark blue helmet.

Uniform matters when you have to stare st the same team every day. God forbid you get stuck with the eyesore that is the Browns or Chiefs.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:53 AM   #3
Rookie

mattm7x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Well the 49ers are an NFC West team, but I must say, their uniforms are beautiful, especially now that Madden finally got the lighting right on their pants.

That said, in the AFC the Chargers would be fun if you combine the powder blues with the dark blue helmet.

Uniform matters when you have to stare st the same team every day. God forbid you get stuck with the eyesore that is the Browns or Chiefs.
Whoops, you're right. I did go with the 9ers! Do you know about scouting? Will I be behind or will the computer have scouted during the season and will I get what information the computer may or may not have scouted?

Thanks for your input!
Old 03-21-2018, 07:33 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm7x
Whoops, you're right. I did go with the 9ers! Do you know about scouting? Will I be behind or will the computer have scouted during the season and will I get what information the computer may or may not have scouted?

Thanks for your input!

Yes I believe so because I’m my franchises we usually start off as owners and move teams and then somewhere around week 8 I think after we do all of our uniform choices and stuff we retire and become coaches and it keeps the players you have scoured.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »