Home

how I would improve madden for 19 and beyond

This is a discussion on how I would improve madden for 19 and beyond within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2018, 11:15 PM   #1
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
how I would improve madden for 19 and beyond

online is going nowhere

going forward as a commity we all are going to have be more clear what we want out of madden

like i said MUT and online are going nowhere

my plan is 3 steps

num 1 fix the bugs what i mean at the end of every season the SuperBowl is in Minnonsta that killis realism

rotate 5 to 6 places to use like Houston Atl Indy zona dallas LA New place TB and miami

num 2 if u play on all/pro or all madden i am talking about the AI try to make every team play to their sylie

num 3 add mini games in cfm to only be used in the preseason they did this on madden 04-05

1 more thing in future madden add a commish mode where u pick sch propose rules chag try to curry favor with all 32 owners each owner wouild want something diff like M Brown ciny hands on runs it like mom pop
J Jones maverick

here is what wouild be the owner ratings if u do this and u cant play games in this mode
NE 100 has the most power
NYJ 80
MIA 70
Buff 45 r Wilson would been 95

Pitt 98
Balt 77
Ciny 55
Cle 35

Indy 68
JAC 76
Hou 84
Tenn 60

Den 65 no mr b 95 with mr b
KC 90
Oak 45
LAC 50

Dal 100
NYG 99
Philly 85
WASH 55

Chi 99
GB 98
DET 82
MINN 80

ATL 89
CAR 50 new owner
NO 50 new owner
TB 65

SEA 75
SF 75
LA Rams 85
Zona 80
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2018, 12:11 AM   #2
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: how I would improve madden for 19 and beyond

Just because you don’t play MUT or online doesn’t mean it’s going nowhere.

I don’t play them either, but be realistic about it.
College Football Revamped
Fire Pro Wrestling World
Old 03-25-2018, 05:42 AM   #3
Rookie

I feel like people at this board try and get too deep on the things that's not right in the game like defensive coverages and etc when the core of the game isn't right yet.ea needs to get rid of all the animations they have...there still using tackle animations when backbreaker had physics's in 2011...Even the running animations still look bad.I thought I heard them say last year was for mostly used for implementing the frostbite engine and this year would be for the animations..I'm really hoping for a total rehaul
Old 03-25-2018, 09:09 AM   #4
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Make defensive line play more realistic. The stone walling crap almost bever happens. There is almost always movement. For ends, that movement involves the OL backpeddling or trying to route the defender around the pocket. There is no where near enough lean/bend by edge players as they tryto get around the tackle. Where are the dip and rip moves? Where are the punch and club moves? Where are the des who fall trying to go around the pocket but still try to crawl to the qb? Where are the tackles who keep pushing them and sometimes falling on them when they do? (And sometimes called for holding for doing it).

For DTs, that usually involves the DT trying to split the double team by knifing through the guard and center double teaming them. I think currently Madden gets interior pss blocking closer, but it still not dynamic enough and it misses what I described above.

The patty-cake and spinning in place HAS TO STOP. It looks incredibly stupid.

In addition, make zones more realistic.

Overhaul CFM.

Fix jersey sleaves. (a) Not all long sleave jerseys are that big. Some are tailored, like what Jimmy Garoppolo wears. (b) Undershirts do NOT go pastbthe elbow. The end before thet.

Speaking of Garoppolo...

MY TEAM SPECIFIC

Get Jimmy GQ’s face scanned in the game! He is too good to have Ryan Succups face.

And fix the sunlight direction at Levis. Itbis exactly the opposite of what it should be.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:36 AM   #5
Rookie

They need to fix player movement and player interactions, players either move way to fast or way to slow in and between their animations, spacing needs to be better and get rid of suction tackles and get rid of two man animations. Players is be independent of each other and they should produce the right animation based off the other player interacting with them. Lastly greatly improve line play.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2018, 02:21 AM   #6
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Copy and paste what is being done in MLB The Show...
Old 03-26-2018, 07:26 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 1

that owner/trainer thing was in HC06 on PC

dont give me mini games, my stick skills are pants, thats why i play coach mode
Old 03-26-2018, 03:36 PM   #8
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

OVR: 4

It's the core gameplay that needs the overhaul... as has been stated around here for years... this is a slightly polished relic from 1.5-2 console generations ago. Weight and momentum need to matter more than "who won the truck v tackle dice roll". Player models have zero weight and zero momentum once the animation slide shows start. The game doesn't pass the eyeball test nearly as often as it should, things feel too scripted because they are too scripted.

If I was Lord Tyrant of EA not a dime would be spent anywhere except core gameplay. CFM rots. MUT rots. The lighting angles at Stadium X and uniform sleeves rot. Everything esle remains stagnant until the core game is something that can be considered a true leap forward in sport video gaming. Everything else is icing and fluff piled onto a currently weak foundation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »