Home

QB Accuracy Chart from PFF - CFM Idea

This is a discussion on QB Accuracy Chart from PFF - CFM Idea within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-26-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
QB Accuracy Chart from PFF - CFM Idea

Check out this graph of QB accuracy. It's amazing. Takes into account way more in-depth about a QB's skills then what Madden currently does. Would be an amazing addition to CFM and in general how QB stats are reflected in game.

It's from PFF and you can read more about it here: https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/03/22/ba...t-oklahoma-pff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PFF.jpg (49.0 KB, 285 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2018, 12:57 AM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: QB Accuracy Chart from PFF - CFM Idea

The game definitely needs a throw under pressure rating, it needs real differential release speeds, it needs outside accuracy versus seam and inside accuracy, it needs a touch pass rating and a bullet pass rating as well, I think.

The importance of touch can be seen in the last few plays of the 49ers and Ravens Super Bowl. If Kap has touch, maybe Crabtree can make a play on the ball.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=170
Old 03-27-2018, 01:25 AM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I agree with all the one's you listed except for throwing under pressure.

In my CFM franchises, most of the times when I blitz, the CPU QB throws the ball into the ground, wide, over throws or out of bounds.

Those throws are fine by me.
Old 03-27-2018, 01:43 AM   #4
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

What we need most of all is some kind of mental attribute like pocket composure or something.

And something to differentiate a QBs ability to quickly go through his progressions. The current setup using the awareness attribute isn't good enough
Old 03-27-2018, 08:36 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

In my CFM franchises, most of the times when I blitz, the CPU QB throws the ball into the ground, wide, over throws or out of bounds.

I mean for the user QB. But still, even for CPU, we need to see some of this for the ELITE QBs at throwing under pressure:

Not every QB can do that. But I would love to see a CPU controlled (or USER controlled) Jimmy G do that, because he CONSISTENTLY does it.

*Note for the Jimmy G doubters who blindly look at stats and don't watch any of the games before making their judgments: this is a routine play for him. With Zane Beadles at RT, Jimmy G had to do this over and over again, and he KEPT doing it, and that is why everyone and their mom got on his bandwagon.

See?

I could go on all day. With a man in his face the guy is a GOD.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 03-27-2018 at 09:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2018, 08:51 AM   #6
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

See I disagree with you Road. I think that a throw under pressure is definitely needed. I definitely think there needs to be more ratings tendencies installed into the game to differentiate players. In my opinion I think it's long overdue that Pro Football Focus and it's elements are not incorporated into the game yet whether it be visually will presentation or actually using the hard data to make the unique players. But the throw Under Pressure definitely needs to be a tiered or rated skill because simply some people can some people cannot

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 03-27-2018, 09:09 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
See I disagree with you Road. I think that a throw under pressure is definitely needed. I definitely think there needs to be more ratings tendencies installed into the game to differentiate players. In my opinion I think it's long overdue that Pro Football Focus and it's elements are not incorporated into the game yet whether it be visually will presentation or actually using the hard data to make the unique players. But the throw Under Pressure definitely needs to be a tiered or rated skill because simply some people can some people cannot

Agreed. We need to replicate this in the game:

Old 03-27-2018, 09:19 AM   #8
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23

I'm just reporting what I see in my CFM games, based on my own eyes, I see CPU QB's throw under pressure quite a few times during the CFM games and quite often they miss.

There are senses pressure traits in the game for QB's.

I control Rodgers, so, I can either scramble out of trouble or fire the ball under pressure.

YMMV

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »