Home

Player not up for OROY

This is a discussion on Player not up for OROY within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2018, 02:28 AM   #9
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Player not up for OROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexInOrd
Maybe this has been covered. Maybe not.

Year three, online solo cfm.

Coverted a WR I drafted to HB to back up Gurley in my franchise. Guy had great WR and RB attributes. Breakaway 97 speed and 88+ elu. 75+ receiving attributes as well. Natural fit for my offense as a receiving/spell back.

He has gone nuts for me. 1200+ yds rushing. 1200 + yards receiving through 11 games. 7 rushing tds and 11 receiving tds. He is almost unfair with his physical attributes but it’s my chise and I am having fun.

He has 200 plus carries. Gurley has around 250 carries.

He is not even on the list for OROY. He is second in MVP voting, second in OPOY, and currently leading for Best RB. Historic rookie campaign. He should be the runaway OROY, yet, he is not even on the list.

Anyone else experience this? Is it because he is not the starter on the depth chart? I cannot add him as my third WR on the menu depth chart, but I add him there in game. He splits carries with Gurley pretty evenly.

I want to get him the OROY he has definitively earned. Should I make him the number one for the last five games? Is it because I converted him to HB?

Anyone else have this happen? Anyone have a solution or is this a goofy maddenism I just will have to live with.

Cheers and thanks
Make him the starter in the depth chart and see what happens. You can always put Gurley back as the starter at the beginning of each game if you wish.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:02 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Player not up for OROY

Well he didn’t win OROY. Won OPOY and Best RB though. He was undrafted. Currently in week 6 of my current season. He is still beasting, but resigning him cost.

I’ve seen some undrafted guys win OROY or DROY their second year in the league. Curious if this will be the case with my current dude.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »