Home

Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

This is a discussion on Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-24-2018, 03:04 AM   #73
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Our Madden NFL 19 Wishlist - What's on Yours?

As a long time player the issue with the Franchise's EAS has built is the lack of completion. As the article states, other games have coasted by on being amazing on the field, and experimented with modes once that was taken care of.

As someone with ADHD, if feels like the EAS Franchises are all led by someone with an undiagnosed condition of it. Between every season Madden and NHL completely stall out on the previous year's improvements to add a new mode or redo a current one. Ratings, features, and animations are added and removed in small portions and long time issues never seem to get adddressed.

The new changes always seem to go part of the way to a satisfying experience, and give hope to the next year resolving tbe issue, but it never happens. You get the same less than 100% result for several years until it is removed or revamped.

I love Madden and NHL but they no longer hold my attention. The same game is there that I've been playing for nearly a decade now and my brain can't take the flaws any more.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:07 PM   #74
Rookie

Missin_ATL's Arena

OVR: 4

My Wishlist for Madden 19
-Roster Control
-Custom Draft Class (Like 2k)***
-Real Coaching Carousel****
- A real life Wear and Tear injury system (I love the off ball injury don't get me wrong)
- PUP list**
- Make practice squad like real life ( putting players who have exp 2 years or 3 yrs on the practice squad)
-Different atmosphere when it comes to regular season, playoffs, and pre-season games
-90 man Roster (we always wanted that as madden players)
-Finally a wave warier
NFL: Denver Broncos
NCAAF: Alabama Crimson Tide

Last edited by Missin_ATL; 04-26-2018 at 04:52 PM.
Old 04-28-2018, 08:52 PM   #75
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13

Diverse, adaptive, team specific playcalling has to be a top 3 issue, imo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2018, 12:47 AM   #76
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Is it adaptive Ai that we want or individual Ai and better CPU scouting in franchise.
The main issue I have is the players don't adjust to seeing the same stuff over and over again independent of strategy. The CPU seems to wait 8 games before the gameplan against you in in a season.

My wish list
Formation Subs online
Rank people online by team so we can learn who is the best using each team
Make the CPU more aggressive on 4th and short
Better ratings for 2nd stringers
Realistic collision sounds. Hard hits in football sound more like a plastic SMACK and less like the hit stick THOK
Old 04-29-2018, 10:55 AM   #77
Just started!

OVR: 0

Remember when the motto was"If its in the game, its in the game", and you'd hear that every time the game loaded up? I truly want to be able to recreate what I see on Sundays in Madden. You see other games be able to do it, specifically 2k. Shady's 2k videos are spot on with accessories, dribble moves, team interaction, yet in madden they can't even add an accessory as popular as a pacifier mouth guard. I get it, football is a lot harder to program than basketball but still they've gotten plain lazy. My top 5 wants would have to be:
- Correct Player Accessories (If i see them wear it on Sunday needs to be in the game)
- More customization for game-plans (CB following was a start, now add 3rd down packages etc)
-Better presentation in big moments (somehow the super bowl feels like a preseason game
- Better AI (admit this is a tough one, but still want it)
- More in depth franchise (contract options, coaching carousels, customization draft classes, honestly copy what 2k has been doing for NBA and that'll be a good start)
Old 04-29-2018, 02:11 PM   #78
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

After watching the draft the past few days like most of us, what Madden serves up in terms of the NFL Draft in CFM lacks drama, intrigue and excitement. They have an ESPN license that they simply refuse to use. Nowhere is it evident in the draft. They have an exclusive deal with the NFL. Nowhere is the NFL Network evident in the draft. There's no mock drafts for reference using any of the names that EA could call upon as part of those licenses. The entire system of scouting is terrible, there's no college stats to reference so you know who you're getting...

There was a time when EA said they didn't do something until they could do it properly but that long since fell by the wayside.

SO, my point is that one of the items at the top of my wishlist is improve the draft. But I already know that isn't going to happen and it will be same again...
Old 04-30-2018, 02:50 PM   #79
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Also, we need a scoutable 'long snap' rating and position. Some teams keep designated long snappers that can't do anything else so they are quickly discarded in franchises.
Old 04-30-2018, 05:27 PM   #80
Rookie

Jason27's Arena

This is all in reference to CFM

- Import/Export players in CFM
- Add offensive & defensive coordinators
- Add GM's
- Editable draft classes
- Quick start for 32 team control
- Love the real time stats feature for Cloud CFM's. Would love to have 32 team control for Cloud CFM's.
- Situational Substitutions (ie: 1st & 5, 2nd & long, 3rd down, etc.) I think this would make defense in particular a little more realistic opposed to formation substitutions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »