Home

Anybody has Madden 19 news ?

This is a discussion on Anybody has Madden 19 news ? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2018, 10:59 AM   #73
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Anybody has Madden 19 news ?

Are we sure that it won't be until EA Play when we hear anything at all? That is kind of strange, but does still give them 2.5 months to market the game. I loved being able to get info earlier/preoder details, etc...seems weird to wait this long. My hope is that CFM is a major focus.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:02 AM   #74
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbpfeen
Are we sure that it won't be until EA Play when we hear anything at all? That is kind of strange, but does still give them 2.5 months to market the game. I loved being able to get info earlier/preoder details, etc...seems weird to wait this long. My hope is that CFM is a major focus.
i hope they release tease trailer will show franchise mode with gameplay and new motion technology along pre-order detail info and release date
Old 05-24-2018, 11:04 AM   #75
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
I imagine that there was a tweet that it was in response to, but I have no idea what.
i think he might mean they reveal all during EA Play. that suck if he mean it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2018, 11:06 AM   #76
Just started!

Was this a Clint tweet response? Thx
Old 05-24-2018, 11:47 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
At least in a few weeks we will know if franchise mode is a complete joke or not. The past few years they don't release any info because they have been embarrassed.
Unless something has changed, don’t expect any user CFM experience to come out of EA Play.

Last year there was around 18 consoles set up for gamers to get a taste.
Just not enough time for any CFM hands on with that many people.

GC’s would be the only ones to get some personal time in, but if we are to be honest, the GC program has been of no value to the CFM gamer up to this point, especially with all the rules they’re held to when it comes to info release.
- info released when I have the game in my console is of no value, too little, too late at that moment.

I plan on attending EA Play again this year and will be looking at gameplay from a more specific/deeper perspective, as in what the AI is doing and not so much User controlled.

1) Momentum
- DB/LB’s will display right away if anything been done in this respect to produce some type of deacceleration/breakdown when changing directions

2) Foot Planting
- remember the D Martin trailer?
- they had it and for what ever reason, reverted back to the herky-jerky jump cut triggering the most (animation is still there but the fluidity is not the same)

3) DB/WR coverage radius
- if it’s reverted back to last years EA Play where this radius produced tight “windows” vs the WR having 2-5 yrd cushion
(we can produce the tight window coverage with ratings edit, but still)

4) Ball Tethering
- another area that showed vast improvement at EA Play, but reverted back for some reason

5) Player Differentiation
- had it then that 1st Pre-Release Tunner destroyed all that work

6) Pocket Forming
- less Stonewalling vs more Push-Back/Collapse into QB

If there’s something specific and tangible you want me look for, let me know.
**keep in mind we won’t know the players ratings which drives a lot of the cerebral aspect of the AI

Last edited by khaliib; 05-24-2018 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-24-2018, 12:32 PM   #78
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
Actually, I forgot Rex's title is Creative Developer or something like that.. So maybe he has the input of a product manager.
Creative Director. Product manager is a project's marketing lead, not a developer of any kind.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 05-24-2018, 01:33 PM   #79
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I am interested in seeing how EA/Tib matches with the reveal of EA/Dice's Battlefield V. Tiburon will be on their second year under Frostbite, and there is a lot of pressure, IMO, when the movement abilities present in the new Battlefield V trailer look so clean. (from personal experience, Battlefield 1 looked amazing on many levels of animation and environment). Granted, trailers are not reality in the actual game play sense. Still, in regards to the Battlefield series, they have been rather accurate.

I hope Madden can show off the Frostbite to a fuller extent this year. I am not expecting a fully destructible environment in a football game. I do believe Frostbite has shown it is capable of creating worlds.

An issue I have with Madden is that the world is too small while there are plenty of ways to expand. Locker room interactions. Coach's meeting rooms. Owner's box. I feel Madden needs to bring the user into the game and allow them to create a personal experience through a customized character/player/coach. Loading the game should place the user into the world of football and all for that world to be customized.

Customization is how cosmetics are sold. Battlefield V is creating a system of custom characters and vehicles, for starters. Making teh user feel a part of the game world should influence them to play longer. Time to unfreeze the status quo and implement changes that will set the Madden game above all other sport games.

Allow stadiums to house award rooms where all my trophies and achievements can be displayed in game, for example. Allow friends to visit my home stadium and see how I have customized my world. There are a lot of options out there. From a business perspective, customizations can be monetized in a manner that users will accept.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 05-24-2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-24-2018, 01:47 PM   #80
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

hopefully EA add dynamic real time weathers and presentation need improve better like players doing pre-game warmup with season stats during franchise mode, coach/players interview when team sign players and hire coaches. it need brand new branching storylines for news tell what happen every weeks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »