Home

Insight needed, Franchise Coach Mode

This is a discussion on Insight needed, Franchise Coach Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-19-2018, 10:13 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Insight needed, Franchise Coach Mode

i play coach mode sim offline

this season after week 2, all 4 of HBs were injured. All have CAR 90+ and covers ball always, all have inj 90+ tgh 85+. all fumble more than i would expect. i trded away mccaff along with my old HB2 because both got injured. The team currently has WR #2 Something tear, MLB #1 shoulder tear, RT #1 broken arm and two more somethings. this is with default 10 main menu 40 in game iirc. i have no problem with injuries, i am getting bored with tears though. i gave up trying to prevent fumbles when my 99 CAR, covers always, conservative run coach call fumbled 7 times in a season when he had 380 carries
Old 04-19-2018, 12:37 PM   #10
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
i play coach mode sim offline

this season after week 2, all 4 of HBs were injured. All have CAR 90+ and covers ball always, all have inj 90+ tgh 85+. all fumble more than i would expect. i trded away mccaff along with my old HB2 because both got injured. The team currently has WR #2 Something tear, MLB #1 shoulder tear, RT #1 broken arm and two more somethings. this is with default 10 main menu 40 in game iirc. i have no problem with injuries, i am getting bored with tears though. i gave up trying to prevent fumbles when my 99 CAR, covers always, conservative run coach call fumbled 7 times in a season when he had 380 carries
If you don't like the frequency of your players' injuries or their fumbles, the sliders work quite well.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:08 AM   #11
MVP

i have total paranoia you touch anything and it affects something else, ill play as is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2018, 08:09 PM   #12
Pro

For all you coach mode players, what do you do when on defense? A big reason I have not played M18 this year is because they messed with coach mode on defense (yes, I'm angry about that design decision...makes no sense). Sure, you can hold down the L2/left bumper for a safety for instance, but if it's a run play, the safety reacts in an instant like a missile going straight after the ball carrier.

So, what do you do when on defense? Do you suck it up and control a player? If so, which one? Or do you dumb the AI down to Pro, so you get the "real" coach mode experience like EVERY year before M18?
Old 04-22-2018, 04:16 AM   #13
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
For all you coach mode players, what do you do when on defense? . . .
Why not just go ahead and hijack a thread? I play All Pro and hold down L1 while a safety is the selected player. Game play seems fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »