Home

Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM

This is a discussion on Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2018, 02:16 PM   #1
Rookie
 
StarLord07's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM

So I’ve dealt with this for awhile. Curious if anyone has dealt with it. When I make the superbowl in our online franchise aka CFM I can never get any of the coverage assignments to work. Does anyone have a fix? Annoying when I can put my elite CB on their elite WR

Last edited by StarLord07; 04-17-2018 at 02:19 PM.
StarLord07 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2018, 02:20 PM   #2
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25,731
Re: Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM

Have you tried coaching strategies?
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 03:05 PM   #3
Rookie
 
StarLord07's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Re: Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Have you tried coaching strategies?
I actually havenít. In CPU games Iím so used to just going to coverage assignments and setting them according to that teamís strength. :-/
StarLord07 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 03:26 PM   #4
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25,731
Re: Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLord07
I actually havenít. In CPU games Iím so used to just going to coverage assignments and setting them according to that teamís strength. :-/
I only play vs the CPU and there is options for playing with best OVR, height, etc.... and play WR, play ball, etc...

Mixing up coverages, this seems to work for me vs CPU. YMMV.
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 03:37 PM   #5
Rookie
 
StarLord07's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Re: Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I only play vs the CPU and there is options for playing with best OVR, height, etc.... and play WR, play ball, etc...

Mixing up coverages, this seems to work for me vs CPU. YMMV.
Yes. They work for me too against CPU. For some reason against this guy they donít. Iíll try it in a regular online game and report back whether it actually works outside CFM
StarLord07 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2018, 05:02 PM   #6
AWFL Commish
 
Aestis's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 992
Re: Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM

Are you going into Coaching Adjustments and setting the matchup? What are you using, OVR? MCV/RTE? Speed?

I haven't noticed this not working and 100% of my experience in M18 is in a 32-man CFM playing other users. I run a good amount of man coverage so matchups are crucial.
__________________
RFF
Twitch Channel

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Aestis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:02 PM   #7
Rookie
 
StarLord07's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Re: Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
Are you going into Coaching Adjustments and setting the matchup? What are you using, OVR? MCV/RTE? Speed?

I haven't noticed this not working and 100% of my experience in M18 is in a 32-man CFM playing other users. I run a good amount of man coverage so matchups are crucial.
Yes. Iím going into coaching adjustment > coverage assignments. It actually worked for my game with a Rando online. I wonder if it has to do with our league being SIM rather than Competition. The online game was ďcompetitionĒ
StarLord07 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:51 PM   #8
AWFL Commish
 
Aestis's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 992
Re: Coverage assignments broken in user games inside Online Franchise CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLord07
Yes. Iím going into coaching adjustment > coverage assignments. It actually worked for my game with a Rando online. I wonder if it has to do with our league being SIM rather than Competition. The online game was ďcompetitionĒ
Weird. We use sim mode in our 32-man CFM and I've never had any issues.

You didn't answer my question though, what are you choosing as your coverage assignment criterion? Speed, Depth Chart, what?
__________________
RFF
Twitch Channel

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Aestis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.

Top -