Home

Madden 19 CFM Teams

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CFM Teams within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2018, 08:11 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CFM Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Hands down the worst front office too. I would create an owner and fire everyone just so they're all gone and the team could start fresh. They make the dumbest decisions. I can't imagine being a part of that fanbase and dealing with that level of incompetency. They may be the new Browns in a few years.
Ya it's awful...except I love Minkah! Next Polamalu IMO.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Packers will actuality be an interesting team. They have a good young secodnary, with King, Alaxander, and Jackson manning the boundary. They also drafted 3 tall fast WRs. Not to mention they're the only team with 2 1st round picks year 1, here's hoping Brees breaks a leg and Saints go 0-16. They will also have a nasty DL with Wilkerson, Clark and Daniels. LBs are meh though. However EVERYONE and their mother will be fighting over who gets the Ravens, so they can have fun (cheese) with 92-94 speed Lamar Jackson. This guy included.
Ya Packers are intriguing...maybe too talented for my liking. If I knew Rodgers would retire by end of year 2 I'd do it. Lots of fun pieces.

Ya so many will use Ravens, but can't blame 'em. The team as a whole is interesting.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:15 PM   #19
Armchair GM

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7

Dallas Cowboys. I can’t wait to pound the rock with Zeke and figure out this WR group.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

On the Xbox - xPonchoChief
Old 05-10-2018, 09:00 AM   #20
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
Ya Packers are intriguing...maybe too talented for my liking. If I knew Rodgers would retire by end of year 2 I'd do it. Lots of fun pieces.

Ya so many will use Ravens, but can't blame 'em. The team as a whole is interesting.
Well with the waythe game is Rodgers is pretty much useless by year 3 or 4 because of THP regression, even though 80 yo Brady started 18 with (inexplicably) 97 THP, shouldnt of been higher than 90. THP shouldnt regress till age 38. Otherwise Luck, Wilson ect are useless 3 years in.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 05-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #21
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Well with the waythe game is Rodgers is pretty much useless by year 3 or 4 because of THP regression, even though 80 yo Brady started 18 with (inexplicably) 97 THP, shouldnt of been higher than 90. THP shouldnt regress till age 38. Otherwise Luck, Wilson ect are useless 3 years in.
Hopefully there's a lot of regression work done. I want guys over 28 to actually be worth playing with instead of knowing they're going to regress no matter how good of a season they have.

I like the idea of the Pack. Young corners is such a big part of the game. It would be fun to be them and trade Rodgers for a big haul and grab a rookie QB to open up the cap a bit and add a few more draft picks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2018, 11:25 AM   #22
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Hopefully there's a lot of regression work done. I want guys over 28 to actually be worth playing with instead of knowing they're going to regress no matter how good of a season they have.

I like the idea of the Pack. Young corners is such a big part of the game. It would be fun to be them and trade Rodgers for a big haul and grab a rookie QB to open up the cap a bit and add a few more draft picks.
The Saints user in one of my leagues isn't very good, being as polite as possible here, so I'm looking at a guaranteed top 5 pick. Which is nice.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 05-10-2018, 01:50 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack
Dallas Cowboys. I can’t wait to pound the rock with Zeke and figure out this WR group.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yep I agree! I'm from Dallas so I always try to avoid the hometeam ha. However, I think the 1-2 punch of Zeke and Bo could be super fun! Ground and pound, play action, chunk plays with Tavon.

D still needs work, O line amazing...draft a TE offseason 1 or acquire someone. Who is a realistic TE trade target that could have nice upside?
Old 05-10-2018, 01:52 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
The Saints user in one of my leagues isn't very good, being as polite as possible here, so I'm looking at a guaranteed top 5 pick. Which is nice.
Lololol nice bro

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »