Home

Madden since last PS4 software update

This is a discussion on Madden since last PS4 software update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Madden since last PS4 software update

Has anyone ele noticed any weird gltiches with the game since this weeks ps4 software update? I was playing last night and the game kept cutting in and out and a lot of random black screens?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2018, 05:27 PM   #2
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden since last PS4 software update

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Has anyone ele noticed any weird gltiches with the game since this weeks ps4 software update? I was playing last night and the game kept cutting in and out and a lot of random black screens?
I don’t think it’s the game, that sounds like you need to clear your system cache.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Ravens!
Lakers!
Yankees!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing
Old 05-19-2018, 08:44 PM   #3
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

One thing I've noticed on replays is there is some sort of lag+catchup frame every few seconds. I don't know how new that is, or how much of it is related to my settings, but it's pretty jarring if you notice it while using the replay option.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:37 PM   #4
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
One thing I've noticed on replays is there is some sort of lag+catchup frame every few seconds. I don't know how new that is, or how much of it is related to my settings, but it's pretty jarring if you notice it while using the replay option.
Are you referring to automatic replays? If so, are you playing on anything other "Normal" speed? I know there's a issue that causes a "catch-up" warp animation every 2 seconds or so on automatic replays when playing on "Slow" or "Slower" speed. I switched to "Normal" speed after a while and the warping stopped.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:42 AM   #5
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
Are you referring to automatic replays? If so, are you playing on anything other "Normal" speed? I know there's a issue that causes a "catch-up" warp animation every 2 seconds or so on automatic replays when playing on "Slow" or "Slower" speed. I switched to "Normal" speed after a while and the warping stopped.
No, I havne't spent enough time with the auto replays to notice. It's actually the pause then replay function where it's happening, but the game play setting IS on slow. The QB drop back speed and some of the jittery running was killing me on normal speed so I switched. But maybe it's time to go back to normal.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2018, 05:49 AM   #6
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I had the black screen happen to me a couple times but since the update it hasn't happened not sure why it was happening it seemed to come out of the blue.

And I thought the stuttering replays was a frame rate issue??

It was bad on the reg ps4 but since I switched to pro I haven't noticed it as much but on reg ps4 it was like somebody splicing the replays together made me stop playing madden for awhile.

I also play on very slow and never had any issues until this yr with replays hopefully its fixed in 19.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »