Home

Madden NFL 19 Features Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Features Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-25-2018, 10:35 PM   #113
Educated Fool

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 19 Features Revealed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
The Pro Football Hall of Fame doesn't associate a team with each player. That's a Baseball Hall of Fame thing.

He was talking about The Cowboys on a local radio show here in Dallas last week. Got me confused. Thanks for the clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-25-2018, 10:56 PM   #114
MVP

OVR: 8

For those that want to see RPM in action... here it is.

Fifa 18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H083QEjhDUw

UFC 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-XVS1I1QyY
Old 05-25-2018, 11:46 PM   #115
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Madden NFL 19 Features Revealed

Let's just say if Madden players move like they do in FIFA and UFC, it will be a monumental improvement for the franchise. I know is isn't perfect in those games, but it would still be light years ahead of the terrible player movement that has plagued the game for basically two console generations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2018, 02:39 AM   #116
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
I’ve enjoyed Madden every year so this isn’t coming from a “I hate Madden” type of guy but man alive, *this press realease gave me some serious Déjà Vu. *I refuse to make any decisions based off of this because honestly maybe RPM and archetypes *is the real deal this year and it obviously needs to be mentioned but I gotta say it, either I have a terrible memory or this is basically just *renamed stuff *that’s been touted numerous times . Again these things could be the greatest thing that has happened to Madden this year, and I truly hope they are but it’s almost embarrassing *that *they would release a fact sheet like this.*

I dunno maybe I’m lthinkng too much into it and I guess maybe saying something like “we haven’t *really been delivering on these earlier promises so we are trying again this year!” Isn’t the smartest business decision.*
I will say this though. These “renamed” features better be good or I’m going to feel really dumb for falling for it and suckered hard. Lol
Old 05-26-2018, 08:15 AM   #117
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

Does this mean they've gotten rid of the buckled knees? I mean, they have to learn to stand up correctly and walk upright first before any "rpm"
Old 05-26-2018, 08:32 AM   #118
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Could be if it follows FIFA's motion technology.

Old 05-26-2018, 09:24 AM   #119
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I’ve enjoyed Madden every year so this isn’t coming from a “I hate Madden” type of guy but man alive, *this press realease gave me some serious Déjà Vu. *I refuse to make any decisions based off of this because honestly maybe RPM and archetypes *is the real deal this year and it obviously needs to be mentioned but I gotta say it, either I have a terrible memory or this is basically just *renamed stuff *that’s been touted numerous times . Again these things could be the greatest thing that has happened to Madden this year, and I truly hope they are but it’s almost embarrassing *that *they would release a fact sheet like this.*

I dunno maybe I’m lthinkng too much into it and I guess maybe saying something like “we haven’t *really been delivering on these earlier promises so we are trying again this year!” Isn’t the smartest business decision.*
I will say this though. These “renamed” features better be good or I’m going to feel really dumb for falling for it and suckered hard. Lol

I am also one who likes to play Madden and I throughly enjoyed 16 and 17 to a lesser degree. 18.....well let’s just say now I feel it was the best version they produced since the PS2 days. But it took forever to get it right with patches.

I am luke warm right now.....I want to really see the Archetypes in action and see if they talk about CPU AI being really worked on. Otherwise it will basically be the same game experience for me. Even if this so called new player motion system is cool.....if it is still the same old CPU AI I am playing against....it is the same game.
NBA 2K22

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-26-2018, 09:32 AM   #120
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack
He was talking about The Cowboys on a local radio show here in Dallas last week. Got me confused. Thanks for the clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Anyone who follows T.O. knows that his allegiance to any particular team is thin at best. Amazing that they release image/info of him in Dallas uni on cover days after he's bashed Garrett publicly. He's bashed every team he's played for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »