Home

Madden NFL 19 Features Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Features Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-26-2018, 11:49 AM   #121
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 Features Revealed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavon
Custom draft classes is a huge deal to me. I'm hoping there's more added to franchise than just that, but that's the number 1 biggest box to check, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Sounds interesting but what exactly do they mean by Custom draft classes? If it has to do with being able to make your own....then i dont care about that. Thats too much work for a video game and id just prefer to use the generated classes. If im off base then i dont know what it means.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 05-26-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2018, 03:04 PM   #122
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Sounds interesting but what exactly do they mean by Custom draft classes? If it has to do with being able to make your own....then i dont care about that. Thats too much work for a video game and id just prefer to use the generated classes. If im off base then i dont know what it means.
Don't worry their are plenty of roster heads that will be making them and uploading them to be shared with everyone. So you don't have to do any work but download them when they are available. I'm looking forward to playing with the 08 Cowboys.

Sent from my Honor 6X using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Americas Team; 05-26-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-26-2018, 03:34 PM   #123
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 19 Features Revealed

Simfballcritic confirmed in his last video there is a new intuitive progression system in cfm and that the new schemes will affect the way we build our teams. Well get more info June 11th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 05-26-2018, 04:02 PM   #124
10/22/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Simfballcritic confirmed in his last video there is a new intuitive progression system in cfm and that the new schemes will affect the way we build our teams. Well get more info June 11th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Schemes are also linked to a new intuitive progression system based on authentic positional archetypes
Yeah, I just watched that video. Somehow I missed this blurb from the OS piece posted yesterday, I bet a lot of other people did too. This definitely has to peak the curiosity of all the Franchise heads. Sim also said that the Schemes that are mentioned here is something different than what we already have in the game.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:43 PM   #125
Rookie

DirtBallNation's Arena

Soooooooooooo should we continue to hold our breath for a better Franchise? Because Im just about deceased

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

""You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2018, 02:27 AM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 4

Any mention of a playable pro bowl this year?
Old 05-27-2018, 03:29 AM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 3

They still can't even get player bodies to look correct. They are overall too skinny...again. Even the feature athlete here T.O looks like someone put his head/face on a scrawny body belonging to another WR. He was huge, big biceps, etc. WR's especially are too thin in this game but really its every position, they seem too stretched out and its been that way for years. So frustrating, doesn't even look like the NFL in action no matter how good the player movement animations become...which I'm also skeptical about.
Old 05-27-2018, 09:10 AM   #128
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Yeah, I just watched that video. Somehow I missed this blurb from the OS piece posted yesterday, I bet a lot of other people did too. This definitely has to peak the curiosity of all the Franchise heads. Sim also said that the Schemes that are mentioned here is something different than what we already have in the game.
Interesting. So no more XP all together or some kind of hybrid? Simply getting rid of XP would be a win in my book.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »