Home

Custom Draft Classes Officially in M19

This is a discussion on Custom Draft Classes Officially in M19 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2018, 04:30 PM   #33
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Custom Draft Classes Officially in M19

I absolutely LOVE this. The ability to create and edit draft classes means historical rosters can be played and replayed.

Use the 1994 roster for example. You can start the 94 season and then use real draft classes, re-write history in a way. I do this with 2k18 basketball and it's awesome.
Old 05-25-2018, 04:38 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

I can't express how happy this makes me. I have never been able to really dig deep into a Franchise since Madden 12 due to not having Custom Classes.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 05-25-2018, 04:40 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
People want real draft classes
Not only that, but people are tired of draft classes that are spoon-fed to us with 4 QB's from the same colleges projected to go in the 1st 2 rounds.

Not only that, but if implemented properly, they will allow a "randomization" option to alter the draft class ratings without the user knowing.
This is something that had been in 2k for awhile, and it was massively successful. Thus all the people begging for EA to implement the feature as it was the most widely requested feature.
This! Exactly. Thank you...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2018, 04:51 PM   #36
Pro

With all the missing features, I've never understood the allure of custom draft classes. As for skill points, the first thing that came to mind was the over-powered skill tree from NCAA 14.

Hopefully there is more to come that has to do with the non-gameplay aspects of CFM - customization, owners mode improvements, coaching staffs/carousel, offseason improvements, scouting improvements, SCHEDULING improvements, AI improvements, etc, etc.
Old 05-25-2018, 05:10 PM   #37
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5

Alright, I'm buying into the M19 hype since we're getting custom draft classes. This is massive to me.
Old 05-25-2018, 05:32 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
You won't have to create anything. They are incorporating sharable draft classes so others can do the work and you just have to find the right class.

It took me about 4-5 hours to edit every rookie after the draft in Madden 17 and plan on releasing some for Madden 19
I edited the rookies in 17 and 18. For me it took 6-10 hours per class. depending on how picky i was with equipment. I didn't touch ratings though. I'm excited to see how many draft classes are made and how many will extend past the 3 to 4 years of real players that can be made.
Old 05-25-2018, 05:40 PM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaklandwarrior
I edited the rookies in 17 and 18. For me it took 6-10 hours per class. depending on how picky i was with equipment. I didn't touch ratings though. I'm excited to see how many draft classes are made and how many will extend past the 3 to 4 years of real players that can be made.
I think about 5 classes max. I too spent hours and hours editing rookies. It made it so much more immersive, but it's killer that names aren't pronounced. I really hope they can have like 50+% pronounced from custom classes.

Last edited by solmon; 05-25-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old 05-25-2018, 05:44 PM   #40
Rookie

DoTheSankeyLeg's Arena

We need a new potential/player development system for this custom draft class feature to be great. MLB The Show's potential system isn't perfect but it works pretty well as player potential fluctuates depending on player performance. Dev traits/XP is so lazy and is way too video gamey for my taste.
Charlotte Hornets
Syracuse Orange

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »