Home

More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-07-2018, 05:22 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
@T4VERTS do you have any idea why Madden has yet to add more playable cameras and/or adjustable camera angles (adjust height and zoom?) Every other major sports title has had this seemingly simple feature for years accept Madden.

Sent from my [Honor 6X] using Operation Sports mobile app
Itís a good question for sure. I got an interview setup with Clint post EA play if itís not addressed (I havenít heard anything on this particularly) Iíll ask him about it.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:29 PM   #98
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Last year after E3 people were saying the game is in a good spot but then when it released it was completely different.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:54 PM   #99
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Last year after E3 people were saying the game is in a good spot but then when it released it was completely different.
Yeah Tiburon hit em with the old "switcheroo". Impressions are always taken with a grain of salt, but more so with Madden nowadays. Unless it's from a retail copy, you can't really invest too much thought into impressions.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-07-2018, 07:39 PM   #100
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijumpedthegun
Is everyone sure we're guaranteed a deep-dive blog on this one?

If you go to https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/features and scroll down, there is a list of features/game modes at the bottom. First heading listed is "The Ultimate Challenge" (MUT), and there's a link to the dev blog. Second heading is "Control Your Dynasty" and some space where, presumably, a link could go.

Then there's a blurb about graphics and a link to pre-order the game where it talks about TO under "legends of the game."

I wonder if "find out about gameplay the week of 6/4" just means "We'll talk about it at EA Play" because the game's main page doesn't seem to be laid out for any kind of dev blog on gameplay.
Will say the"Control Your Dynasty" section has me intrigued for next week. "Madden 19 offers players unparalleled control over their team".
Old 06-07-2018, 07:49 PM   #101
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Not this year, wanted to but just got back from Hawaii a week ago and canít be out of the office that much in a short time. As news is released out there though Iíll give my thoughts on some things.
I was going also, but spending money/time just to stand in line for hours to view what will only be Play Now game material changed my mind.

I only want info about CFM and any additional info (new ratings/Traits etc) that would apply to that mode.

Standing in though, hate it!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2018, 08:15 PM   #102
Rookie

YaBarber's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Will say the"Control Your Dynasty" section has me intrigued for next week. "Madden 19 offers players unparalleled control over their team".
They love words like that. ďUnparalleledĒ as if they are doing groundbreaking things that no other sports games have done. So unless we have over 100 new legitimate fully developed features for CFM alone then only thing ďunparalleledĒ will be the unparalleled lack of features. T.O. Being on the cover better mean they brought the 2k5 heat
Old 06-07-2018, 08:44 PM   #103
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Itís a good question for sure. I got an interview setup with Clint post EA play if itís not addressed (I havenít heard anything on this particularly) Iíll ask him about it.
Madden has always been heavy on showcasing the up close visuals (grass , helmet flake, uni stitch etc).

I remember when Ian spoke in the Broadcast Camera, his specific words where that it would allow them to ďimmerseĒ the gamer like never before.

Iím really curious why the camera aspect has never really been on any improvement list.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:03 PM   #104
All Star

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Yeah Tiburon hit em with the old "switcheroo". Impressions are always taken with a grain of salt, but more so with Madden nowadays. Unless it's from a retail copy, you can't really invest too much thought into impressions.
And then when people started getting retail copies and the statue QB issue was discovered and brought up to Clint his response was you need to play the game yourself before you can judge. I won't be falling for that again this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »