Home

More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-08-2018, 04:19 PM   #121
10/22/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
I wonder if this is a response to everyone last year being mad they didn't see game play? All we have heard recently is "don't tell me about, it prove it", so rather than wasting time writing about it they figure why not show them if they won't believe reading about it anyways?

I got to say I prefer to read about features and such, but I could totally see this being a pivot based on how things went down last year.
That would be unfortunate, IMO. Someone with a clear understanding of the community would know that despite the reality that there is always going to be a segment shouting, "show me, show me, show me" there are many of us who still greatly appreciating reading about all the various new features and mechanics.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2018, 04:22 PM   #122
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
That would be unfortunate, IMO. Someone with a clear understanding of the community would know that despite the reality that there is always going to be a segment shouting, "show me, show me, show me" there are many of us who still greatly appreciating reading about all the various new features and mechanics.
I agree I much prefer reading myself, just taking a guess at why things appear to be different.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:25 PM   #123
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Looks like trailer tomorrow and cover athlete too. Hopefully, Game changers can record this year. I think having a controlled recording with good quality should be allowed . I understand the tilted cell phone video might not do the game justice and be frowned upon by EA, but I believe last years media coverage was horrible.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:26 PM   #124
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Yeah I'm old school as well. Don't mind reading about things at all. With the new real player motion though, I am excited to see it.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-08-2018, 04:38 PM   #125
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

I think they're just taking a similar approach to what they did when they went to the Infinity Engine. Information was really scarce then and I remember that was when we were still getting Dev streams before E3/EAPlay but even then they were really careful with showing any gameplay and but then the day came and all the articles let the cat out of the bag before they showed the trailer.

I doubt they're forgoing the blog just to show it and I think it makes more sense to show it first and then talk about it after but that might just be me. I'm sure all we'll get is a sizzle trailer showing it in motion which the quick cuts and weird camera angles and that's simply never going to be enough to gauge it's impact. The one thing I hope they do is include GIFs/video in the blog comparing and showing the difference between this year and last year because that's where you can really show it off and let people get a good impression of how much has changed. It's also insane to go back to last year and realize that gameplay blogs weren't dropping until July 21st-July 28th last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2018, 04:44 PM   #126
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
I agree I much prefer reading myself, just taking a guess at why things appear to be different.
I wouldn’t be surprised with EA breaking away from E3 to have all the attention focused towards their products/games, to keep everything hush-hush for the grand EA Play opening.

I overheard EA reps while in line at last years EA Play talking about how they loved how EA Play was done to get them photo ops of people standing in long lines to get into the event.

Got to build EA Play up!!!
Old 06-08-2018, 04:47 PM   #127
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Looks like trailer tomorrow and cover athlete too. Hopefully, Game changers can record this year. I think having a controlled recording with good quality should be allowed . I understand the tilted cell phone video might not do the game justice and be frowned upon by EA, but I believe last years media coverage was horrible.
Outside of the capture events, that's long gone. By going to those capture events it allows them full control of the who, what, how, and when in terms of coverage and that's huge for them as it essentially eliminates the "MADDEN 19 TRASH ALREADY (EA PLAY FOOTAGE)" type of thing. I think last year was a really odd year with everything going on which is why everything got pushed so far down the line and even though I wouldn't expect the way footage is released to change, I think it'll be released a lot sooner than it was last year.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:01 PM   #128
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
That screen shot looks good.
which sceenshot look good ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »