Home

More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #9
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I have no idea how you do this every year, Sage. Iím leaning toward reading the gameplay info and not coming back to this forum until release. It worked great for me with nba2k last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
LOL. Well the 2k forums are unbearable for me. I usually don't need to discuss that game though, because I usually enjoy it regardless(except 2k18 but that's a different story). These forums aren't as bad imo as some people feel they are. Either way the forums don't ruin my enjoyment of the games. It's mostly interesting for me.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 05-26-2018, 04:02 PM   #10
Let's Go Brandon!

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

I think this is great they have a schedule when there going to release more info. Unlike other yrs were it would just come out of the blue. They seem to be way more organized with the new guy in town.
Ori & The Blind Forest (XSX)
Metro Exodus (PS5)

"Players make the NFL money, not the coaches. It's not a 2-way street, follow the bread crumbs."
Old 05-26-2018, 04:48 PM   #11
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0

no Longshot mode 2.0 for Madden 19 ? if not then that great because EA probably focus more on gameplay, presentation and franchise mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2018, 04:59 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
no Longshot mode 2.0 for Madden 19 ? if not then that great because EA probably focus more on gameplay, presentation and franchise mode
I thought the same thing too. I played the mode once and never thought about it again. I think either they scrap it and/or working behind the scenes for Madden 20 or they made slight improvements. They can't leave it as is. It's basically a campaign mode so it doesn't have replayability.

But last year, they said there could be features from Long shot that could be added to CFM. Not sure what couldve been added besides drills and training
Old 05-26-2018, 05:01 PM   #13
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I thought the same thing too. I played the mode once and never thought about it again. I think either they scrap it and/or working behind the scenes for Madden 20 or they made slight improvements. They can't leave it as is. It's basically a campaign mode so it doesn't have replayability.

But last year, they said there could be features from Long shot that could be added to CFM. Not sure what couldve been added besides drills and training
i be surprised if longshot mode 2.0 is in 19 that mean it doesn't need blog for fans to know info on this mode. it is just story mode
Old 05-26-2018, 05:08 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
i be surprised if longshot mode 2.0 is in 19 that mean it doesn't need blog for fans to know info on this mode. it is just story mode
I think if it would be in 19, they would added the info around the time CFM info is released.
But it would take so much resources and time to do a Long Shot 2.0. With them continuing on from story, it would have to be about the whole rookie season for it to be worth while. That would be better off as DLC
Old 05-26-2018, 10:27 PM   #15
Rookie

cuppylove's Arena

OVR: 2

Good to see Franchise news is coming the week of E3. You'd think they'd want to announce some good stuff that week, right?

I hope it's good news.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2018, 10:46 PM   #16
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I think if people think EA will throw every item this year into FM with a "balls to the wall attitude," I think they are in for a letdown.

I would think there will be 3 or 4 big ticket items added and maybe some smaller stuff.

And Shopmaster, who is a CFM Advocate GCer and on Twitter echoed my comments on Twitter earlier:

There is no way they can address all of the community’s concerns in one game development cycle or two. Are they going to give Franchise attention, yes .... what it deserves? .... that’s up to the community to decide.

Last edited by roadman; 05-26-2018 at 11:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »