Home

More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-26-2018, 10:48 PM   #17
10/22/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: More Madden NFL 19 Details Coming Soon, Here's the Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I think this is great they have a schedule when there going to release more info. Unlike other yrs were it would just come out of the blue. They seem to be way more organized with the new guy in town.
I think that they were always well organized, what's different is that Marketing seems to have been convinced to be transparent about their information release schedule.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:32 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 8

For me, what's exciting is the actual talking points. Gameplay, Franchise, Presentation, Graphics, Ratings. Notice there's no... My player, gimmicky feature, or New Mode. It seems they were really focused on the important stuff for 19. I'm curious on what they've done with presentation and graphics considering they both seem to be big talking points.
Old 05-27-2018, 12:17 AM   #19
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Aww cmon man you gotta love it! Best time of the year!
Exactly man, I have no belief in Madden delivering a solid game of realistic football but I still enjoy the discussion this time of year. It baffles me when I see anyone suggest that posts grounded in the reality of the last 14 years of this franchise, somehow diminish their hype, excitement or whatever for the new release. Imo if they are able to overlook the last 14 years of the actual game and still be optimistic, overlooking people's innocuous posts on a forum should be a piece of cake.
Old 05-27-2018, 12:19 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

The schedule ends in July. That still gives a couple of weeks to put out info for the other stuff (Longshot, MUT, etc.) I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a new part to Longshot. For FIFA last year the Journey part 2 wasn’t a huge talking point prior to release. Think they released the trailer at EA Play and that was pretty much all they talked about in regards to the Journey. And I think we’ll see the same thing with Longshot. Quick 1-2 minute trailer at EA Play and that’s all we’ll hear until Access releases and promo/review copies release then we’ll get the impressions.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-27-2018, 01:17 PM   #21
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy49er
Gameplay should have been first IMO, especially with new tech being introduced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They've got Gameplay for the week of EA Play and Franchise for the week of E3. Sounds a lot more logical to put gameplay at a time when they can show us something rather than just talking about it.

If I were doing it, gameplay would be last because I'd want it to be the most release-like and polished it can be. I can show game modes anytime because I can show you a screen that doesn't quite work yet and keep the bugs hidden while they're still being fixed.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 05-27-2018 at 01:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2018, 01:40 PM   #22
10/22/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

If they put gameplay last people would flip out. The sales of Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil would skyrocket.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:53 PM   #23
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
If they put gameplay last people would flip out. The sales of Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil would skyrocket.
You're not wrong, but it's still the best way to present it. People flip out no matter what you do. I'm shocked there aren't more people freaking out about MUT being first because "SEE IT'S ALL EA CARES ABOUT!!!" despite the fact that we're getting the things that are important to us at the highest profile periods leading up to release; EA Play and E3.

Last is when the most people are paying attention. Last is when it's most polished. I honestly don't get why they DON'T do it last.

Weird that ratings get its own week... and that is what's last. I guess they probably get a lot of social media attention for ratings because people talk about how well their favorite players match up.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 05-27-2018, 09:23 PM   #24
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I have no interest in MUT but do you think when they talk about it this week that they will show some gameplay or will it just be a write up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »