Home

Our Reactions to the Initial Madden NFL 19 Info

This is a discussion on Our Reactions to the Initial Madden NFL 19 Info within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2018, 05:55 PM   #17
Rookie

mattm7x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Our Reactions to the Initial Madden NFL 19 Info

I would just simply take realistic wind conditions. I get so annoyed with 1/2 the game having a 13 MPH wind to my back and the other 1/2 going against it. The game treats the 13mph wind speed like its a 30 mph wind speed.

Kills me.

Maybe have wind more prevalent in places it is actually a factor i.e. Chicago.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:26 PM   #18
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Real Player Motion is definitely the feature I'm most interested in seeing and learning about. Could really transform the Madden experience for me. Frostbite's graphics, with great/realistic/authentic animation, mixed in with some authentic presentation could make me fall in love with Madden.

I'm also cautiously optimistic since True Step was never expanded upon and honestly toned down after Madden 25. Tiburon needs stick with and commit to these features.
What I think is different concerning True Step and RPM is that with TS they seeming couldn't overcome the engineering hurdles necessary to apply it to all players in the game all the time without breaking the game, so they had to abandoned it. Looking at FIFA it seems like that issue doesn't exist with RPM.

It's logical for most people to be super skeptical of any and all claims of improved player movement in Madden, but this Tech might finally be the real deal for Madden.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:23 AM   #19
Rookie

Linebacker57's Arena

Man I feel like im a minority on these boards everytime I read comments.
Firstly im all about gameplay and then franchise, gameplay is always first. I don't care about season 2 of my franchise if the gameplay is repetitive and unrealistic which won't even get me to finish one season in franchise.

Second, where is the defensive love? I feel like defense never gets enough love since 05 Madden with the hit stick brought in. Its always about passing or running mechanics. How about pass rush, block shedding and setting the edge mechanics????

All I want really (and my expectations are low so im only listing one big gripe I have every year) is for them to add a whole bunch of animations, especially tackle animations. Im so damn sick of seeing the same tackles numerous times in the same game and even quarter. To make things worse, it seems the tackles that replay the most are the most inauthentic. More animations will lead to better physics im sure because if im at a full head of steam and the running back is breaking a tackle I shouldn't trigger an animation that has him gaining a yard after contact.

Do any defensive loving players play this cause its always about offensive gimmicks every year or MUT.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:23 AM   #20
Rookie

Linebacker57's Arena

Firstly im all about gameplay and then franchise, gameplay is always first. I don't care about season 2 of my franchise if the gameplay is repetitive and unrealistic which won't even get me to finish one season in franchise.

Second, where is the defensive love? I feel like defense never gets enough love since 05 Madden with the hit stick brought in. Its always about passing or running mechanics. How about pass rush, block shedding and setting the edge mechanics????

All I want really (and my expectations are low so im only listing one big gripe I have every year) is for them to add a whole bunch of animations, especially tackle animations. Im so damn sick of seeing the same tackles numerous times in the same game and even quarter. To make things worse, it seems the tackles that replay the most are the most inauthentic. More animations will lead to better physics im sure because if im at a full head of steam and the running back is breaking a tackle I shouldn't trigger an animation that has him gaining a yard after contact.

Do any defensive loving players play this cause its always about offensive gimmicks every year or MUT.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:34 AM   #21
Rookie

boneyard40's Arena

wish they would make the AI more realistic to play against in franchise mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2018, 01:02 AM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASZEMPLE
RPM is the only thing that has my attention, if they deliver this in Madden it will dramatically change the game, if it plays anything like past Maddens it will be failure, I hope this will bring madden to the next level and something that is truly next gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I hope it makes Madden feel like a realistic football. It will suck if it plays like previous maddens

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-31-2018, 06:18 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm interested to know how draft classes will work. My concern is that draft classes will not be given a platform to be shared amongst players, with the lawsuit from college players still fresh in their mind i think they might be cautious about how these are implemented.
Old 05-31-2018, 06:26 AM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linebacker57

Someone with sources said defense got some love.

We will need to stay tuned for more on that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »