Home

Lamar Jacksons M19 Value

This is a discussion on Lamar Jacksons M19 Value within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2018, 06:42 AM   #1
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
Lamar Jacksons M19 Value

This is mainly an online CFM discussion. Anyway, who else is planning to trade half their roster to acquire Lamar? I honestly think he will be the most electric QB in Madden since 04 Vick. Hell I would trade Adams, King, a 1st and possibly even Rodgers but that cap hit would kill....I would just build the team from there. Not finding another 95 speed 92ish thp QB in a draft.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2018, 07:41 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Lamar Jacksons M19 Value

He will be far away from 95 speed....
Old 05-30-2018, 09:32 AM   #3
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

couple things...

for starters, he isn't going to be 95 speed. It will be 90 at best, and honestly it will probably be more like 88.

Also, if archetypes and the skill point/xp system turn out the way it sounds like they will, the n i don't think his value will be much different than any other young QB. From what i've read, and the theories i've seen, It sounds like developing a player will be based on their archetype... which means developing his accuracy might be more difficult than most qb's, unless the league has jacked up xp sliders or allows users to play cheesy.

If that's all the case.. I wouldn't bet on his value being too crazy for any sane user.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:47 AM   #4
MVP

Meh, QB accuracy would need to be nerfed in general before that becomes an issue, and mobility >>>>> everything else when it comes to Madden QBs. Once you've forced the D to use a spy on every down they are either rushing 3 or only have 5-6 in coverage.

If the game plays at all similarly to 18 then I'd expect Jackson's only real weakness (when controlled by a user) to be THP. He may not have the arm strength to pull off the various one play TDs.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:18 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreBugg
couple things...

for starters, he isn't going to be 95 speed. It will be 90 at best, and honestly it will probably be more like 88.

Also, if archetypes and the skill point/xp system turn out the way it sounds like they will, the n i don't think his value will be much different than any other young QB. From what i've read, and the theories i've seen, It sounds like developing a player will be based on their archetype... which means developing his accuracy might be more difficult than most qb's, unless the league has jacked up xp sliders or allows users to play cheesy.

If that's all the case.. I wouldn't bet on his value being too crazy for any sane user.
It'll be closer to 95 than 90. Tyrod was 90 on the base roster last year. He' going to come in faster than T-Mobile.

But per the topic, if you are a Ravens user in CFM, why in the hell would you trade him? There would be nothing anyone could offer me for him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2018, 10:45 AM   #6
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
Meh, QB accuracy would need to be nerfed in general before that becomes an issue, and mobility >>>>> everything else when it comes to Madden QBs. Once you've forced the D to use a spy on every down they are either rushing 3 or only have 5-6 in coverage.

If the game plays at all similarly to 18 then I'd expect Jackson's only real weakness (when controlled by a user) to be THP. He may not have the arm strength to pull off the various one play TDs.
Lamar has a strong arm. Just isnt that accurate deep. But I have seen him throw ropes between 2 defenders and hit a wr in stride so he can make just about every throw it all comes down to consistency...And who knows with the draft share feature we may get a wider variety of players. It seemed like every fast TE ended up being a 1st round pick. Were no athletic freak TEs who were more of a project that you could find in the 2nd or 3rd. And every fast QB with poor grades had like 84 THP. Every good mobile QB ended up going top 5 in every league I was in. Would be nice to see a QB with A thp C+ sac C mac who ran a 4.5 for instance...also would be nice to see Newton style QBs 6-5 runs sub 4.6 with good truck and str...

-M. Shadows
Old 05-30-2018, 11:54 AM   #7
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

They only gave him 88 speed in MUT when draft happened so I doubt he gets anything higher then that..although in cfm u can always edit his speed but im not touching it.

Esp when u have qbs in game that have run the 40 in same time rumored as him and are only 88 speed.
Old 05-30-2018, 02:08 PM   #8
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Lamar is faster than RG3 who came in at 92 speed. And he is definitely faster than Tyrod and Mariota who both have 88...

-M. Shadows

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »