Home

Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements

This is a discussion on Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2018, 09:03 PM   #17
MVP
 
scitychamps87's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The CPU AI play calling is a game changer (no pun intended) for me.

It's good to see the hot takes in full swing.
This was one of the only issues that in my opinion that kept default All-Pro from being playable throughout a franchise mode last year. If the CPU had competent playcalls All-Pro would actually be fairly challenging.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
PITTSBURGH PROUD
--6 Time Super Bowl Champions--
--5 Time World Series Champions--
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
scitychamps87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:09 PM   #18
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25,738
Re: Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
This was one of the only issues that in my opinion that kept default All-Pro from being playable throughout a franchise mode last year. If the CPU had competent playcalls All-Pro would actually be fairly challenging.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
I am still finding it challenging enough using JoshC's recommendations and sliders.
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:11 PM   #19
MVP
 
scitychamps87's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I am still finding it challenging enough using JoshC's recommendations and sliders.
The sliders here are fantastic. And of course those help make the game better. I was just saying if the playcalls from the CPU were more varied and you had penalties actually called, you could have played All-Pro with nearly no slider adjustments.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
PITTSBURGH PROUD
--6 Time Super Bowl Champions--
--5 Time World Series Champions--
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
scitychamps87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:26 PM   #20
10/22/21
 
jfsolo's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 12,381
Re: Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
The sliders here are fantastic. And of course those help make the game better. I was just saying if the playcalls from the CPU were more varied and you had penalties actually called, you could have played All-Pro with nearly no slider adjustments.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yes, the CPU not getting sacked on screens or 4 verts calls will by itself make All-Pro immediately a more viable experience without touching one slider.
__________________
Quote:
Jordan Mychal Lemos
@crypticjordan

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
jfsolo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:30 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,565
Re: Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements

I'm glad they are finally tuning the CPUs playcalling. It's been atrocious for years. Not just offensively but on defense too. The random playcalling defensively in the 2 minute drill has been broken since I can remember. It irritates the hell of me when they call a man blitz or something else stupid when they should be dropping everybody back. Instead they'll press your WR with no safety help over the top for an easy TD. That is the area I hope to see some gameplay footage of soon.

I also would like to see them adjust to USERs with running QBs. My friend can easily get around 150 yards a game scrambling around with his QB and the CPU never adjusts to it. I hate seeing that.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 06-09-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2018, 09:46 PM   #22
MVP
 
Jagsfan24's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Re: Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCutlersCig
Until I see actual gameplay, Iím not sold.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I am the same with this. Plus let's see how it plays on all madden difficulty.
Jagsfan24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:53 PM   #23
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The random playcalling defensively in the 2 minute drill has been broken since I can remember. It irritates the hell of me when they call a man blitz or something else stupid when they should be dropping everybody back. Instead they'll press your WR with no safety help over the top for an easy TD. That is the area I hope to see some gameplay footage of soon........
Great point. I just worry that because 4 minute offense comes up during 2 minute drill and has previously not been able to be adjusted, playcalling in this situation might be affected on both sides of the ball. Hopefully, we will see some gameplay footage of people playing against CPU.

Last edited by edgevoice; 06-09-2018 at 10:55 PM.
edgevoice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 10:13 PM   #24
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Jan 2005
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Top 10 Madden 19 Gameplay Improvements

Some EA Play capture.
Didnít know if this was posted somewhere, if so just delete.

https://youtu.be/KQcwPjqDcCE
khaliib is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 AM.

Top -