Home

Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode Details - Player Progression, Custom Draft Classes, More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode Details - Player Progression, Custom Draft Classes, More within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2018, 03:45 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I guess I'll be the Debbie Downer of the thread...these are nice changes but they didn't mention anything about fixing CPU roster management which has been one of the biggest problems
Or fixing scouting/free agency. I'm tired of Marcus Mariota and Jamies Winston signing $10M - $15M contracts when they'll clearly break the bank.

I mean in my last franchise Cousins got like 4 years 39.5M.

My hope is that plenty of custom draft classes even out the talent pool in drafts. Mid to late second rounders have become worthless. I'd rather have like 3 fifth rounders because I know I'll be able to find potential starting LBs and OLs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2018, 03:46 PM   #26
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Hopefully this includes more variety of player heads that drafted and created players can use. Creating players has lacked a lot of customization options since after last gen. But CFM sounds a lot more organic and cinematic than just static menus.

Sent from my LG-AS993 using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2018, 03:48 PM   #27
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

This is the first year in a long time that I'm super pumped for the release. Sounds like they finally made changes that offline Cfm guys have been asking for.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-09-2018, 03:49 PM   #28
MVP

Other Guy's Arena

OVR: 15

There's definitely much more work still needed to get CFM to a truly great place, but this is a huge step in the right direction.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:56 PM   #29
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Now here's the question is that the only stuff that was added to franchise mode this year or do they have a few more things to reveal for the franchise blog? If this is all the things they added to franchise this year I would be fine with it.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:56 PM   #30
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Love the way create a draft class sounds.

You start with an EA generated draft class and edit as much or as little as you want.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:58 PM   #31
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

From an aesthetic point of view I was hoping they'd move away from the giant "Play Game" or "Advance Week" buttons and add actual franchise information to that main screen. On the other hand maybe the ticker in these menu screens is finally showing franchise news and scores as opposed to real world NFL stuff. I've been calling out for that change for a few years.

This disappoints me.

Quote:
Weekly gameplanning and Focus Training stay the same.
I summed this stuff every single week in Madden 18. It's become tiresome and dull. Being able to assign practice time associated to player groups - like the OL, WR, QB, etc. - under the influence of assistant coaches whose ratings would influence their effectiveness was something I really wanted to see.

On the other hand

Quote:
You can take five or six snapshots from within games which will then be threaded through the mode's other menus, the news, and loading screen.
This sounds like the feature NCAA had where pics captured from within a game would appear on the ESPN pages for that game or (in the case of Xbox 360 NCAA) on the ESPN magazine covers. Nice...

Ben Haumiller featuring prominently in the Madden franchise promotion can only be good, that dude is one of the most underrated at Tiburon and always did fantastic work on the NCAA game.

Last edited by RogerDodger; 06-09-2018 at 04:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2018, 03:59 PM   #32
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

The draft is one of the biggest events of the year. I'm elated it's finally getting done right. I like the other stuff too. Madden gameplay was already good to me and now with RPM it'll be better. Madden on the radar

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »