Home

Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode Details - Player Progression, Custom Draft Classes, More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode Details - Player Progression, Custom Draft Classes, More within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2018, 04:08 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by innet7
Or fixing scouting/free agency. I'm tired of Marcus Mariota and Jamies Winston signing $10M - $15M contracts when they'll clearly break the bank.

I mean in my last franchise Cousins got like 4 years 39.5M.

My hope is that plenty of custom draft classes even out the talent pool in drafts. Mid to late second rounders have become worthless. I'd rather have like 3 fifth rounders because I know I'll be able to find potential starting LBs and OLs.
We were supposed to get info on franchise next week so hopefully we'll hear that these issues were addressed. If not, it doesn't look like it will be enough to warrant me buying this year
Old 06-09-2018, 04:11 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 19

This caught my eye.

1) Chemistry aspect from MUT being added to add more identity/value to each team’s Style.
- still need to see how much of an impact it has

2) I will definitely be editing those players that are too close to being good across multiple Archetypes for greater Player Differentially & Created Trade Value component.

3) Choosing Captains is nice.

4) Positional ratings being randomized while working through the Archetype System +/- to the OVR.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg F569A763-49D3-4DA3-B744-6BFB294C02AB.jpeg (100.9 KB, 424 views)
Old 06-09-2018, 04:13 PM   #35
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
I’m so exited for this stuff to be out so everyone can start seeing why I have been so excited. Reworked regression and a whole new progression system is huge! The UI of an office setup should excite people clamoring for a new menu layout for a while now. The schemes and archetypes addd more depth and then something as small as captains helps with immersion’s.

It’s going to be a fun year!
Is there more information on franchise mode to come? Or is this the bulk of it. Was really hoping to hear some more immersion stuff. Like a weekly wrap up show or some sort of stream lined news section.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #36
Rookie

DoTheSankeyLeg's Arena

OVR: 0

Wow they did a lot more than I thought they would, thats for sure. I'm really excited to see how the draft is. I was really hoping coordinators and position coaches would make it in this year though.
Charlotte Hornets
Syracuse Orange
Old 06-09-2018, 04:24 PM   #37
Rookie

thatmanGriffin's Arena

nice will more players faces be scanned now that we can see them without a helmet in the edit a player menu?
Old 06-09-2018, 04:48 PM   #38
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

"Defense: Base 4-3, Multiple 4-3, Base 3-4, Multiple 3-4, Tampa 2, 46"

It's not 1985 or 2005, wtf is Tampa 2 and 46 doing there but Seattle Press 3 isn't?

Ben Haumiller is a producer on Franchise mode. Guy, I can't tell you how good this is. This is the man behind NCAA 14. This dude is a fantastic designer AND a huge football fan. Remember custom conferences and how it was a really complicated feature that actually worked the first time out? That had a lot to do with Ben.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 06-09-2018 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
"Defense: Base 4-3, Multiple 4-3, Base 3-4, Multiple 3-4, Tampa 2, 46"

It's not 1985 or 2005, wtf is Tampa 2 and 46 doing there but Seattle Press 3 isn't?
They already had the back bones of those in game I think is why, so it made for a shorter road to release. My guess is eventually when coordinators come in to the game we will see a bit of an overhaul on the scheme types.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:53 PM   #40
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

A lot of really nice stuff here, hopefully they addressed something with the halftime show and week to week presentation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »