Home

Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

This is a discussion on Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2018, 04:04 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOeFlMjH04

This looks much better than original leaked footage. Player builds look more realistic (different variations of body types) and not too bulky (NFL Blitz)... Was worried when saw original footage but hard to tell with bootleg cell phone quality.

Last edited by dvdsaba; 06-10-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: added link
Old 06-10-2018, 04:14 PM   #90
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

I think the running animations look good once they get to actually running. Those series of runs at 1:45 though look really bad IMO where the ball carrier is straight up and looks like he's going on brisk walk. Something subtle I noticed on the kick returns for both sides though is that you can tell who ever is playing is trying to get that classic Madden swerve thing going and it's just not happening.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:28 PM   #91
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I believe Battlefield 1 character running animations look similar to Madden. Wonder if the sharing of frostbite information was with DICE?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2018, 04:32 PM   #92
MVP

saintrules's Arena

EA loves to focus on the players, but they seem to go half *** when it comes to the sidelines and stadiums. Have they ever even watched a football game? Those sidelines are so sad it hurts... I want to see trainers running up and down the sidelines, I want to see some fans standing, some sitting, the home team's cheering while the opponent's doesn't. I want to see people getting up and moving around as the game goes on, I want to see SOMETHING, just give me substance!

Once again the play on the field and the stadium seem so freaking disconnected. Why are opponents fans cheering when your team makes a catch? Why are your fans cheering when you get sacked?

It's the same stuff that keeps me from fully getting immersed, sad to see they have barely, if at all, touched this.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:09 PM   #93
MVP

Other Guy's Arena

OVR: 15

Last play of original clip...

O-lineman still don't know how to block on a screen play!!!

What good is improving player movement/motion if the AI is still broken?
Old 06-10-2018, 05:23 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDodger
I can’t remember a year where I read the “you realise that this this isn’t the final build” line and experienced a final build that looked any different. In fact, in most cases more substantive issues unravel once the game is finally released.
I agree.

While @RogerDodger has a point concerning the question of which build this is; More than likely it is a version of the final build, and is also highly unlikely, that any major core mechanics are going to be any different this late in the cycle. Game is set to release in under two-months. I'm not sure how much he believes can be altered in such a small window.

But... anything is possible I guess.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:31 PM   #95
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Toro50
I agree.

While @RogerDodger has a point concerning the question of which build this is; More than likely it is a version of the final build, and is also highly unlikely, that any major core mechanics are going to be any different this late in the cycle. Game is set to release in under two-months. I'm not sure how much he believes can be altered in such a small window.

But... anything is possible I guess.
Clint said EA play build is 3 weeks old and a lot has changed in that 3 weeks. He also said they have 2-3 weeks left til gold. Personally I think them showing footage and having it critiqued is good for EA and the game as they can get feedback and possibly fix prior to release. I never understood the no footage except being scared some people jump ship off bad user play, cell phone footage, etc. The more people seeing it or playing it can give constructive criticism and feedback they otherwise wouldn’t have had which benefits everyone imo...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #96
Pro

tgiordano's Arena

OVR: 5

Change the scoreboard
It’s been the same for years
Lazy company

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »