Home

Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

This is a discussion on Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2018, 09:33 AM   #137
That's top class!
 
extremeskins04's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston, Mass.
Posts: 3,639
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

I would take ANY video from "TeytheGod" with a grain of salt. It's probably Madden 18, just like the last video he posted saying it was Madden 19 and people called him out on it.

And why does his Youtube video stamp say Madden 17?
extremeskins04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #138
MVP
 
Cowboy008's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

I watched the full 20 minute leaked video that was released a little while ago. The guy said he went and played it to see if holding a button will have your player do a animation because in the first video the guy playing was controlling a LB and when Brady threw the ball he held the play ball button and his player didn't do anything. So when he went there he said that he also tried it and the player he was controlling also didn't do anything. Do you guys think the devs are aware of this?
Cowboy008 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 05:53 PM   #139
Pro
 
sccavs64's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

Some good, some bad.

Fingers crossed, but definitely didn't see the camera pan to the head coach on the sideline after the whistle very often, which is nice to see. Was so ridiculous in 18... it happened literally every play.

The tackling was already pretty solid in 18, but I noticed improvements there too. Video was hard to see but the first contact between ball carrier and defender looked pretty natural. The play that jumped out to me was the Sproles spin attempt at 0:32. That spin in 18 would usually cause something weird to happen.

There was a read option play at 1:25 where the read edge rusher didn't pursue the ball carrier after the handoff, just stood there dumbfounded.

Agreeing with the masses that the player models are still off, and look really weird when they're doing anything else other than being in the middle of a play.

Overall I was expecting more with the new locomotion system, but I think we'll feel improvements in that more than we see them
sccavs64 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:13 PM   #140
MVP
 
reverend_heat's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2002
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

Noticed the offensive lineman, backs, and te’s settle/wiggle into their stances, nice touch. Also noticed Wentz making different gestures at the line while audibling, which I know has been talked about but it looked great. The Gillislee run off the right side of the line towards the end of the video looked great, once the awkward initial run animation kicks into a rb actually going full speed. That small full speed segment was probably the best running animation I’ve ever seen in a football game, looked damn near perfect.
reverend_heat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:39 PM   #141
MVP
 
SolidSquid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I watched the full 20 minute leaked video that was released a little while ago. The guy said he went and played it to see if holding a button will have your player do a animation because in the first video the guy playing was controlling a LB and when Brady threw the ball he held the play ball button and his player didn't do anything. So when he went there he said that he also tried it and the player he was controlling also didn't do anything. Do you guys think the devs are aware of this?
This was added back in on defense last year. No loger can you hold the button on defense, you have to time it. It made usering on defense too easy they said
SolidSquid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 06:54 PM   #142
MVP
 
Cowboy008's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
This was added back in on defense last year. No loger can you hold the button on defense, you have to time it. It made usering on defense too easy they said
The guy said he also tried to time it but still didn't get any kind of animation from the player he was controlling.
Cowboy008 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:05 PM   #143
MVP
 
SolidSquid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
The guy said he also tried to time it but still didn't get any kind of animation from the player he was controlling.
Could have been a bug, wasnt an issue last year but rpm could have somethig to do with it
SolidSquid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:20 PM   #144
23
yellow
 
23's Arena
 
OVR: 65
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 69,726
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I would take ANY video from "TeytheGod" with a grain of salt. It's probably Madden 18, just like the last video he posted saying it was Madden 19 and people called him out on it.

And why does his Youtube video stamp say Madden 17?
I was at EA Play 2 days ago.

That's Madden
23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Top -