Home

Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

This is a discussion on Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2018, 08:00 PM   #145
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

Iím not impressed. I barely touch the game any more, by the looks of this that wonít be changing with madden 19 either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2018, 01:33 AM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastExit
I can't imagine they would attempt something like that 2 months before the release date. Essentially what you saw on these clips (such as they are) is what we'll get in August. They may find some bugs or exploits for a day 1 patch but this is the final build.
One of the Madden developers talking about player builds. Says they can be changed by a roster update and at any time. Doesn't say they will though Probably if they get enough noise about it they will.

Shooter McGavin @Equipment_Guru

"yea everything can be tweaked and tuned for bodies via roster update"

"we can tune body sizes on players through the entire year, Derrick Henry is huge but I don't think we had him dialed in at the time of that footage"

"For current players we tweak them to be accurate, I believe there are abilities for you to change to what you desire"
Attached Images
File Type: png Madden Twitter.PNG (37.6 KB, 256 views)
File Type: png Madden Twitter 2.PNG (14.1 KB, 255 views)
Old 06-12-2018, 01:40 AM   #147
Let's Go Brandon!

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
One of the Madden developers talking about player builds. Says they can be changed by a roster update and at any time. Doesn't say they will though Probably if they get enough noise about it they will.

Shooter McGavin @Equipment_Guru

"yea everything can be tweaked and tuned for bodies via roster update"

"we can tune body sizes on players through the entire year, Derrick Henry is huge but I don't think we had him dialed in at the time of that footage"

"For current players we tweak them to be accurate, I believe there are abilities for you to change to what you desire"
I appreciate Dustin interacting with community. I personally like the bigger body builds. Cant wait to see them in August.
Ori & The Blind Forest (XSX)
Metro Exodus (PS5)

"Players make the NFL money, not the coaches. It's not a 2-way street, follow the bread crumbs."
Old 06-12-2018, 01:58 AM   #148
MVP

OVR: 6

Speed was set to normal, but looked like this years Very Slow. Not a bad thing in my book. Slower speed means theyíre more confident in animations. On Very Slow, youíll see way more animations compared to other speeds. Itís just difficult to get consistent pass rush at Very Slow.

If the game is really this slowed down, it may be best to practice with Very Slow speed until 19 hits shelves. Itís a big jump. Some guys followed my recommendation and tried Very Slow this release and couldnít play at that speed.

Also, someone on youtube (kind of seen what he was talking about, but itís hard to describe) mentioned thereís kind of a delayed response with human interaction, so there could be two possible hurdles to adjust to. Might as well knock Very Slow out of the way.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:48 AM   #149
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I am thinking that the reason each Madden "looks" or "plays" similar to the previous version is because each iteration that brings in new mechanics and so on, is criticised and complained about until the Devs nerf the game back down to the previous version to appease people.

Maybe Madden should be left as is, and allow the players to get used to a new system of playing the game for a whole cycle. Changes should be left for add-ons and bug fixes.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:10 AM   #150
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

"For current players we tweak them to be accurate, I believe there are abilities for you to change to what you desire" What does Shooter mean by this, are there options for us the user to change the players body size or am I reading this incorrectly?
Old 06-12-2018, 09:50 AM   #151
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

I could pull up 100 posts from last year of people complaining players were too skinny. This place is impossible sometimes.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2018, 09:52 AM   #152
MVP

It's always funny watching consumers coping pleas for devs. talking about "final build" as if this Tiburon haven't been making this game for over 25 years. You can't make this stuff up. I will again pick this game up for $12 dollars and play for 12 minutes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »