Home

Shopmaster 2 Part Interview on Franchise with Ben Haumiller

This is a discussion on Shopmaster 2 Part Interview on Franchise with Ben Haumiller within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2018, 07:53 PM   #17
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Shopmaster 2 Part Interview on Franchise with Ben Haumiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Look at the shot of Matt Ryan, look at the bottom at the Twitter scroll. The name you see... Jonathan Coachman. He worked as an anchor at ESPN for several years before returning to WWE this year. He was asked if he was going to be in WWE 2K19, he said that due to contract obligations, he won't be allowed to be in the WWE 2K game.

Possible Halftime show with Coachman, and finally making use of the ESPN License?
I think you nailed it. I remember that video, and when I saw his name on a screen last week, that's what I thought. Some sort of ESPN presentation thing. Possibly game cut-ins? With Ben Haumiller, we may be seeing a lot more NCAA features like that coming into Madden soon.

Just speculation tho.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:55 PM   #18
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
Is there anything really important to take away from this video?

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
Custom draft classes appear to be fully editable and user friendly

Scheme fit and Archetypes are important to building the team you want. You want to build your team on what the player types and schemes are to maximize their potential.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:21 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexicon
I think you nailed it. I remember that video, and when I saw his name on a screen last week, that's what I thought. Some sort of ESPN presentation thing. Possibly game cut-ins? With Ben Haumiller, we may be seeing a lot more NCAA features like that coming into Madden soon.

Just speculation tho.
Before getting too excited guys, remember they use TV personalities on the newsfeed. Could be all it was
Old 06-15-2018, 02:00 AM   #20
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

So for those who haven't watched and are deciding whether or not too, there's no real "new" information here, but it's a really good conversation that clarifies a few things. Ya'll gotta support Shop though, he's one of those dudes who was a game changer before there were game changers. He's the first guy I'd go sit with on Community Days because his feedback was always insightful.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:19 AM   #21
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Before getting too excited guys, remember they use TV personalities on the newsfeed. Could be all it was
Exactly. Temper expectations. Coach did say he that he couldn't be in 2K because of something "big" and when you see what it is, you'll want to go get it. When he said it, I didn't think it was for Madden, but for some other project. So, purely speculation, but it is interesting to see his name in the news feed now.

Also important to remember that Coachman was accused of sexual harassment and also no longer works at ESPN, so IF they did do anything with him, they may have decided to scrap it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2018, 05:29 AM   #22
Rookie

KillerFart's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexicon
Exactly. Temper expectations. Coach did say he that he couldn't be in 2K because of something "big" and when you see what it is, you'll want to go get it. When he said it, I didn't think it was for Madden, but for some other project. So, purely speculation, but it is interesting to see his name in the news feed now.

Also important to remember that Coachman was accused of sexual harassment and also no longer works at ESPN, so IF they did do anything with him, they may have decided to scrap it.
This. Coachman is a scum person. And I’m pretty ran back to WWE once allegations surfaced. Hope they do scrap using him as a personality on the feed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »