Home

Setting up a full season CPU vs CPU offline franchise on Madden '19

This is a discussion on Setting up a full season CPU vs CPU offline franchise on Madden '19 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2018, 01:09 AM   #1
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Setting up a full season CPU vs CPU offline franchise on Madden '19

A fix that needs to be made is the ease of setting up a franchise for these games. We didn't see it as an option at all from Madden 13 thru Madden 16. I'm hoping just as you have been able to in NBA2k and The Show, we can set all 32 teams to be controlled by the CPU with the push of a single button and the ability to move the controller to the center before the game to have the CPU control both teams. Having to create 32 profiles and the other hoops one has to jump through currently is too much for something that should be simple.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2018, 01:37 AM   #2
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Setting up a full season CPU vs CPU offline franchise on Madden '19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
A fix that needs to be made is the ease of setting up a franchise for these games. We didn't see it as an option at all from Madden 13 thru Madden 16. I'm hoping just as you have been able to in NBA2k and The Show, we can set all 32 teams to be controlled by the CPU with the push of a single button and the ability to move the controller to the center before the game to have the CPU control both teams. Having to create 32 profiles and the other hoops one has to jump through currently is too much for something that should be simple.
This definitely needs to be changed, as I like to switch up how I play my franchise during the off season. I think it has something to do with playbooks being tied to the user regardless of switching teams. I've never heard clarification on this; but since each user has set playbooks to start season games either per team or customized, this could be why we can't control all 32. It may be a simple fix, but as long as we are stuck with playbooks that don't change via team switch, we wait.

SN: I like how schemes and player types look as a foundation. This may end up opening up all 32 team control, if playbooks/Schemes are tied to teams/coaches via an option menu like 2k, so that we can switch freely without affecting how each team plays regardless of user or cpu, it should work. They could automatically update when new coaches are hired regardless of whether they keep the same scheme but have their own playbook/philosophy, etc. Then it will last throughout each CCM 20plus yr cycle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON

Last edited by GoJags904; 06-15-2018 at 01:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »