Home

Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - Texans vs. Seahawks (SGO)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - Texans vs. Seahawks (SGO) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-17-2018, 08:32 PM   #17
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - Texans vs. Seahawks (SGO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boling4Humor
Is the wind direction still broken?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I could scream every time I see this.

Wind direction changes every other year because half the people don't know how wind direction indicators work, so the moment you "fix" it for half of the users, the other half become confused.

The arrow for wind direction SHOULD point INTO the wind. IE if the wind is blowing north-to-south, the arrow should point north. It was like this in Madden 12, people whined because they apparently have never seen a weather vein or watched the weather channel, so we flipped it. Then the non-ignorant people started complaining.

No matter which way they do it, half the people who play bitch that the wind is wrong.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:44 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 5
Icon12 Re: Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - Texans vs. Seahawks (SGO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I could scream every time I see this.

Wind direction changes every other year because half the people don't know how wind direction indicators work, so the moment you "fix" it for half of the users, the other half become confused.

The arrow for wind direction SHOULD point INTO the wind. IE if the wind is blowing north-to-south, the arrow should point north. It was like this in Madden 12, people whined because they apparently have never seen a weather vein or watched the weather channel, so we flipped it. Then the non-ignorant people started complaining.

No matter which way they do it, half the people who play bitch that the wind is wrong.

Then you need a better indicator for wind direction. Maybe a continuesly moving arrow on a line. Make it moron proof.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:56 PM   #19
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0

Bended knees still in the game smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2018, 09:11 PM   #20
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Then you need a better indicator for wind direction. Maybe a continuesly moving arrow on a line. Make it moron proof.
I don't believe in playing to the lowest common denominator. If you've gone your entire life without encountering a weather broadcast, why should I take time out of my day to accommodate your ignorance?

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:16 PM   #21
MVP

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Besides the beautiful colors this looks like the same game we've been playing since how long now? Ugly tackle animations as always. At this point, I give up on organic animations. I forget exactly which Madden produced good physics based tackling, but it was great. Though, after a patch it was ruined. Madden 15, 16, or 17? It was great and then ruined after patches.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

PSN

Steam - TheBuddyHobbs

Xbox

Twitch

Twitter

YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2018, 09:19 PM   #22
Rookie

Dagio's Arena

OVR: 6

Haven't seen this mentioned yet, but I noticed the cutscenes appeared to be running at 60 fps. Probably not be a big deal to most people, but it always bugged me when the gameplay and cutscenes ran at different frame rates. Happy to see this finally implemented in Madden.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:19 PM   #23
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

how much of the things that we are seeing wrong will be fixed before release of the game?

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 06-17-2018, 09:43 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I don't believe in playing to the lowest common denominator. If you've gone your entire life without encountering a weather broadcast, why should I take time out of my day to accommodate your ignorance?

Because not everybody is a meteorologist or like me has a pilots license. This isn't a case of lowest common denominator, it's a case of making something unambiguous.

With so many ways Madden caters to lowest common denominator to attract casuals. This is not one of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »