Home

Madden NFL 19: The Lowdown on Custom Draft Classes, Roster Editing

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19: The Lowdown on Custom Draft Classes, Roster Editing within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2018, 04:37 PM   #9
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19: The Lowdown on Custom Draft Classes, Roster Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Great
That's ignoring the context of what he said:

"I love how quickly that was pointed out; it shows the fanaticism towards the game that we love, and the thing about the Madden community is that they notice these things. They didn’t comment on how Odell looked, it was “What happened to edit player?” It’s great and to answer your question, edit player is still there but you just have to scroll down to see it."

He's saying he appreciates the fact that the Madden community pays attention to the details.
Fair enough.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:41 AM   #10
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
Can we edit rosters OUTSIDE of Franchise? You can't share true custom rosters otherwise.
Would be excellent if they would allow the same level of editing in the main menu as they do inside CFM ,

Furthermore while they're at it remove the d@@@* roster restrictions and pointless ( unless anybody knows better )salary cap , and allow editing of "years in league"
then we could make accurate rosters , including PS outside of CFM and share
Old 06-22-2018, 06:55 AM   #11
Rookie

"Tomato - Tomato" "Heads, I win - Tails, You lose". This is a cool option to have but how does me changing a draft class differ from me drafting a player than editing. I actually got more of a thrill drafting a player based on scouting and being surprised by the ratings they receive once drafted. This is a fun thing to have as an option but not worth talking about like its some sort of major option. If they wanted to screw some heads up, they would allow me to draft the 12 draft classes I still have saved from NCAA Football 14. That would be a cool thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2018, 07:04 AM   #12
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Would love it if you could set a ratings range for each rating and once downloaded it randomly sets the ratings based on that range. That way no one knows the exact ratings, and each time the draft will be slightly different.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 06-22-2018, 12:04 PM   #13
Rookie

Kwarren3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugsbunny
"Tomato - Tomato" "Heads, I win - Tails, You lose". This is a cool option to have but how does me changing a draft class differ from me drafting a player than editing. I actually got more of a thrill drafting a player based on scouting and being surprised by the ratings they receive once drafted. This is a fun thing to have as an option but not worth talking about like its some sort of major option. If they wanted to screw some heads up, they would allow me to draft the 12 draft classes I still have saved from NCAA Football 14. That would be a cool thing.
“Not worth talking about”. Ummmm no. This is HUGE for franchise guys like me who would spend hours editing people AFTER they were drafted. Now it can all be done in one place, and I probably won’t even have to do it myself because someone in the community will probably make an amazing real life class and I can just download it without having to do any work myself.

As for your ncaa 14 draft statement, the idea that a game in 2018 would implement a feature that requires you to have a game and system from 2014 makes no sense. That wouldn’t be “a cool thing”. What we got is a cool thing.
Old 08-02-2018, 02:38 PM   #14
MVP

jk31's Arena

Is there a way to disable the salary cap in the roster editor? We want to do a little online league with 13 teams and fantasy draft our rosters beforehand, but that won't be possible with a salary cap... I mean, I had the 2nd pick and got Tom Brady and it is not possible to transfer him to the colts because of that.
Old 08-02-2018, 03:13 PM   #15
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Is there a way to disable the salary cap in the roster editor? We want to do a little online league with 13 teams and fantasy draft our rosters beforehand, but that won't be possible with a salary cap... I mean, I had the 2nd pick and got Tom Brady and it is not possible to transfer him to the colts because of that.
Edit one of Brady’s ratings, like throwing power, down to like 15, then cut him, sign him to whatever team you want him on, then restore his original rating. That’s a simple way to get salaries down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2018, 03:32 PM   #16
MVP

jk31's Arena

And I thought NBA 2k was in some extends overly complicated... We are in year 2019 and you cannot edit rosters like you want?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »