Home

Closed Beta codes are being sent out

This is a discussion on Closed Beta codes are being sent out within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-24-2018, 12:56 PM   #145
Let's Go Brandon!

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Closed Beta codes are being sent out

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
1000% agree. From what I have seen on Twitter they are giving out codes to random guys who just follow what instructions the guys giving codes away say... Not sure what more they were expecting when giving Exclusives to same people every year then giving away random codes on Twitter.
Right, I dont understand the thinking here on EA's part. I seen people say there not even buying Madden this year, but end up getting beta codes... when the two week honeymoon is over they'll be back to their post beta selves.

Last edited by Milticket; 06-24-2018 at 01:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2018, 01:00 PM   #146
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Shopmaster had a tweet about a lot of the Franchise feedback being wish list oriented instead of focusing on bugs and things that need tuning for 19. People are compounding the problem by upvoting the wish lists feedback. I was afraid of that happening.

I understand the PR gains that they get for giving out so many random codes, but I would rather that they had been more discriminatory in the selection process so as to not have so many people who can't stay on point.
Unfortunately the 2 biggest complaints coming out about the beta are actually things EA got right this year from a simulation perspective. I'm afraid this beta may potentially hurt the final game. Hopefully if they reverse course it's on arcade and competitive mode. 1 of these things the Sim community has wanted for years, the other is a small change but has a big impact as its often used to exploit AI.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:16 PM   #147
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

i hate myself for sitting on twitter waiting to try to redeem codes lol, just missed out on another round bc i cant type quick enough haha
Old 06-24-2018, 01:21 PM   #148
Let's Go Brandon!

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
i hate myself for sitting on twitter waiting to try to redeem codes lol, just missed out on another round bc i cant type quick enough haha
Yeah, lol its not even worth it. I got sick of playing their games. What EA should of did is pick a charity & every donation received got a beta code. Look of how much money they would of raised for a cause.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:25 PM   #149
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Honestly despite all the people on Twitter who have no interest in the game hunting for codes, how many of those people will actually take the time to submit feedback???

The guys who will actually take the time to take notes and write down feedback probably skew towards the Sim community end of things anyway. And, there have been times in the past where players will routinely complain about something being"too hard" with videos even to Clint and Clint will shut them down and show them why they failed. I don't think we have too much to worry about right now.

Future patches is where I get nervous. Keep sim mode sim. Tune competitive for the liking of that community

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 06-24-2018, 01:26 PM   #150
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
I haven't even been sitting on Twitter... Ok, yesterday I did a little lol, but today I saw a post 38 seconds after it was made, and every code was already gone...Smh

Sent from my VS995 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-24-2018, 01:28 PM   #151
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Careful if youre trying to buy a code. Seeing a bunch of people being scammed ob twitter and TokeNasty is selling codes for $40 lol

Anyone spending money on beta codes deserves to get scammed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2018, 01:31 PM   #152
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

I'll ask the dumb question..
Say I have a code - where do I enter it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »