Home

Closed Beta codes are being sent out

This is a discussion on Closed Beta codes are being sent out within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2018, 02:00 PM   #161
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Closed Beta codes are being sent out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
my fiance is gonna kill me, been in the basment since 8am refreshing twitter trying to type in codes, all so i can play some today before its back to work tomorrow. heres to everyone still holding out hope
I honestly would hold out hope to win one here. Steve is still giving them out. I tried the Twitter thing the last two days with no luck. I didnt realize you could just cut & paste the codes in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2018, 02:02 PM   #162
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Unfortunately the 2 biggest complaints coming out about the beta are actually things EA got right this year from a simulation perspective. I'm afraid this beta may potentially hurt the final game. Hopefully if they reverse course it's on arcade and competitive mode. 1 of these things the Sim community has wanted for years, the other is a small change but has a big impact as its often used to exploit AI.
I don't know what it is, but this is already pissing me off.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:02 PM   #163
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I honestly would hold out hope to win one here. Steve is still giving them out. I tried the Twitter thing the last two days with no luck. I didnt realize you could just cut & paste the codes in.
I tried yesterday but man, you gotta be the fastest on the keyboard to get those things. I saw some that were gone in literally 10 seconds. Just insane.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:07 PM   #164
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I tried yesterday but man, you gotta be the fastest on the keyboard to get those things. I saw some that were gone in literally 10 seconds. Just insane.
Yeah, for sure. My wife was like 2 seconds away from leaving me yesterday lol. I timed myself I cut & pasted a code it took me 6.5 seconds roughly...and it was gone.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:11 PM   #165
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, for sure. My wife was like 2 seconds away from leaving me yesterday lol. I timed myself I cut & pasted a code it took me 6.5 seconds roughly...and it was gone.
do we have to keep posting in the other thread to be eligible to get one from steve? i posted once figured i ddnt win
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2018, 02:12 PM   #166
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Shopmaster had a tweet about a lot of the Franchise feedback being wish list oriented instead of focusing on bugs and things that need tuning for 19. People are compounding the problem by upvoting the wish lists feedback. I was afraid of that happening.

I understand the PR gains that they get for giving out so many random codes, but I would rather that they had been more discriminatory in the selection process so as to not have so many people who can't stay on point.

This was my biggest concern. Codes to the masses and they are unable to articulate actionable feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 06-24-2018, 02:15 PM   #167
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Quote:
Right, I dont understand the thinking here on EA's part. I seen people say there not even buying Madden this year, but end up getting beta codes... when the two week honeymoon is over they'll be back to their post beta selves.

I’m ok with this. Give them a taste. Maybe they buy it. I would love to see them give codes to the people who buy every 2 or three years, yet complain as if they are dissatisfied annual purchasers. At least this way their complaints can be relevant

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 06-24-2018, 02:17 PM   #168
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncereBlackout
This was my biggest concern. Codes to the masses and they are unable to articulate actionable feedback

I miss the days when they would take into account whether someone has done beta testing before. It's important that people understand what they are supposed to be doing. Finding bugs within the existing game modes, not asking for additional modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »