Home

Closed Beta codes are being sent out

This is a discussion on Closed Beta codes are being sent out within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2018, 11:04 PM   #201
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Closed Beta codes are being sent out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
I agree. Very disappointing reading some of that feedback. And unfortunately, based on previous years, it looks like those are the type of people EA listens to most.
I'm not exactly sure what yall are talking about but they've spent almost a decade making a bad/arcade football game, very little to no innovation, afraid to take chances, the same old same old year after year, in the process they created a fanbase that's gotten use to bad/aracade football. They can either choose to continue down the same old road and cater to the arcade mosters they've created or they can change directions stick to their guns of simulation football and reverse the what they created.

Sent from my [Honor 6X] using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2018, 11:04 PM   #202
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
All of the feedback isn't bad, it's just the two top issues that may disappoint OS. The CFM feedback that is getting voted is more like wishlist material, but it would at least go in line with what the majority here have been saying.

That being said, a lot of the gameplay items that are being voted up also have a good amount of comments inside of them going against it and being more in line with OS.
Shopmaster said there is a lot of people posting wishlist for CFM and that's not what it's all about.

There are a lot of people on Twitter asking people not to post wishlist and I said the same thing in here yesterday.

You need to judge what is in the current game, not something that isn't in the game.
Old 06-24-2018, 11:23 PM   #203
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Shopmaster said there is a lot of people posting wishlist for CFM and that's not what it's all about.

There are a lot of people on Twitter asking people not to post wishlist and I said the same thing in here yesterday.

You need to judge what is in the current game, not something that isn't in the game.
Good luck with that. I know I'll post on what we are giving but too many people can't separate the two. It seems like common sense but I guess not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2018, 12:51 AM   #204
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

Yea, the majority of CFM tagged ideas are Wishlists. There are others that are actually in line with what EA is asking for and they are getting voted up fortunately, but it is clear that a lot of people are thinking EA is looking for Wishlists. Like I said, though, at least these wishlists are full of items OS would be happy with if they were in game so maybe there is a silver lining that EA is getting a 1st hand look at what we want from the mode and seeing those wishlists getting voted to the top.

― Plato
Old 06-25-2018, 05:21 AM   #205
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Does anyone know if they gave out codes for the PC version? I just want to see how the game runs and what graphical settings they have.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2018, 07:21 AM   #206
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

It's console only.

― Plato
Old 06-25-2018, 07:26 AM   #207
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Yea, the majority of CFM tagged ideas are Wishlists. There are others that are actually in line with what EA is asking for and they are getting voted up fortunately, but it is clear that a lot of people are thinking EA is looking for Wishlists. Like I said, though, at least these wishlists are full of items OS would be happy with if they were in game so maybe there is a silver lining that EA is getting a 1st hand look at what we want from the mode and seeing those wishlists getting voted to the top.
That has some merit to it, but to sift through all the responses and looking for only bugs in the game to fix before release date, what a mess. No thank you from an employee POV.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:18 AM   #208

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
I'm not exactly sure what yall are talking about but they've spent almost a decade making a bad/arcade football game, very little to no innovation, afraid to take chances, the same old same old year after year, in the process they created a fanbase that's gotten use to bad/aracade football. They can either choose to continue down the same old road and cater to the arcade mosters they've created or they can change directions stick to their guns of simulation football and reverse the what they created.

Sent from my [Honor 6X] using Operation Sports mobile app
We are getting ready to find out where EA stands at this point. As been said, there are 2 specific changes EA made to the game that benefits the Sim community. On the beta forums the top 2 up voted threads are to change those things back to arcade like functions. There are people commenting in those threads backing up the Sim community to keep things the way they are, but is EA gonna listen to the 200 plus up votes to go back arcade or the 15 comments to keep it sim ? If EA changes them back then it's clear simulation football is not the priority going forward. One of these things has done wonders for the game and I'm a huge Madden critic. I wish we could get more OS guys on there delivering better feedback. I've started 4 threads, 1 regarding a bug, the others regarding balancing and AI. Plan on getting some franchise feedback over the next couple days

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »