Home

Closed Beta codes are being sent out

This is a discussion on Closed Beta codes are being sent out within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-25-2018, 08:52 AM   #209
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Closed Beta codes are being sent out

I don't think we can discuss things in the Beta on this forum, only at the Beta website.

I think you can keep it general like ratedmoney did and canes21.

I didn't quote it for that reason.

Just an FYI.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:31 AM   #210

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Closed Beta codes are being sent out

Yea, don’t be that guy. Please don’t get yourself into trouble. No discussion can occur here.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:03 AM   #211
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Shopmaster said there is a lot of people posting wishlist for CFM and that's not what it's all about.

There are a lot of people on Twitter asking people not to post wishlist and I said the same thing in here yesterday.

You need to judge what is in the current game, not something that isn't in the game.
The voting doesn’t mean that they will do something based on folks voting the most for it, but rather that they will “take a look” at the issue of topic in that thread.

So there’s a backstop to what’s noted in your post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2018, 11:40 AM   #212
RE2PECT

NYYanks26's Arena

OVR: 17

Didn't even realize this was a thing until today. Anyone have an extra beta code they want to PM a longtime OS supporter?

Would be really appreciated. Either system is fine.

Just send me a PM. Sorry to take up thread space.

Old 06-25-2018, 12:24 PM   #213
Rookie

OVR: 0

Cmon Steve. Can you find me a code either system?
Old 06-25-2018, 12:53 PM   #214
Pro

OVR: 5

Anyone have a link to the beta feedback thread? Cant find it on ea site. Thanks
Old 06-25-2018, 01:19 PM   #215
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
We are getting ready to find out where EA stands at this point. As been said, there are 2 specific changes EA made to the game that benefits the Sim community. On the beta forums the top 2 up voted threads are to change those things back to arcade like functions. There are people commenting in those threads backing up the Sim community to keep things the way they are, but is EA gonna listen to the 200 plus up votes to go back arcade or the 15 comments to keep it sim ? If EA changes them back then it's clear simulation football is not the priority going forward. One of these things has done wonders for the game and I'm a huge Madden critic. I wish we could get more OS guys on there delivering better feedback. I've started 4 threads, 1 regarding a bug, the others regarding balancing and AI. Plan on getting some franchise feedback over the next couple days
Reading between the lines this issue would be the qb making hot routes and how long it takes with the new sim features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2018, 01:20 PM   #216
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
We are getting ready to find out where EA stands at this point. As been said, there are 2 specific changes EA made to the game that benefits the Sim community. On the beta forums the top 2 up voted threads are to change those things back to arcade like functions. There are people commenting in those threads backing up the Sim community to keep things the way they are, but is EA gonna listen to the 200 plus up votes to go back arcade or the 15 comments to keep it sim ? If EA changes them back then it's clear simulation football is not the priority going forward. One of these things has done wonders for the game and I'm a huge Madden critic. I wish we could get more OS guys on there delivering better feedback. I've started 4 threads, 1 regarding a bug, the others regarding balancing and AI. Plan on getting some franchise feedback over the next couple days
I do not have beta code so not sure what feature you are talking about. However, is that not why they have Sim, Arcade and Competitive? Can't they change it for arcade and leave as is for Sim.

Thus just goes to show what the dev team is up against. Most people want arcade and have a very different preception of fun gameplay than many of us sim folks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »