Home

Madden 19: Deep Dive Presentation Blog

This is a discussion on Madden 19: Deep Dive Presentation Blog within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-21-2018, 11:58 PM   #49
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19: Deep Dive Presentation Blog

This is a great step!

I really hope they build upon the "call back" feature for previous games, seasons, and championships.

It bothers me that we cannot even view any of that from the season before, but that is a different conversation entirely....
Old 06-22-2018, 12:41 AM   #50
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
I like the improvements IMO it can really add to the immersion CFM

Random thoughts about Presentation since these most likely impact CFM the most
But based on the reviews Madden will NEVER satisfy everyone

They go backwards on CFM to please the online guys then the offline guys will be livid

They make strides towards sim then Online guys will be livid

They make improvements to Offline CFM now the Online CFM wont really be satisfied ..

Moral of the story is Madden has too many aspects going on to please everyone evenly
I think a weekly wrap up show and improved "in menu" news tab would be welcomed by online and offline CFM guys, maybe they're building towards that.

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html
Old 06-22-2018, 01:07 AM   #51
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Best thing to me is the commentary call back. The deeper they can take that the better franchise will be.

I want it to eventually be more layered than the pass near your own endzone example. And like another user said, expand it so that it doesn't just call back on a single play from the same game. If I had the #1 defense last year, reference that in comparison to the current season. Stuff like that would be awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2018, 02:54 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
What does this mean (50+ Expansion Teams)?

At 1st glance, I thought it was referencing uniforms, but it said teams.
- has to be a misprint because there was some info put out noting that nothing was done in the Expansion Team aspect and I donít think there was over 50 Expansion Teams (maybe wrong though)

Iím with you. I find interesting (and most likely a nice way to call it) they are calling them ďexpansion teamsĒ and not relocation. I can totally deal with a team called San Antonio Express or London Bulldogs, at the very least let us customize that uniform and team colors, maybe?!? Asking too much from the NFL.

As for the offline CFM nice changes are welcomed, and Iím hoping for more teams with the exterior show cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-22-2018, 07:20 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Best thing to me is the commentary call back. The deeper they can take that the better franchise will be.

I want it to eventually be more layered than the pass near your own endzone example. And like another user said, expand it so that it doesn't just call back on a single play from the same game. If I had the #1 defense last year, reference that in comparison to the current season. Stuff like that would be awesome

Yep, this. I'm also hoping it eventually mentions things like "and here come the defending champions onto the field".

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 06-22-2018, 07:51 AM   #54
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
Yep, this. I'm also hoping it eventually mentions things like "and here come the defending champions onto the field".

Same here. Kicking off a new season after winning the conference or the Super Bowl and it's like it never happened really pulls you out of the franchise and feels like a bunch of play now games strung together.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:53 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds

It would be but I have a feeling it wont be just by the record of how EA implements things. They will probably use the same call backs at the same time stamp and it get old within 3 games...but we will see....

I will say as excited as I was about the halftime show my enthusiasm is diminishing because I would rather have the final scores vs 2nd qt scores. But at least it is something. Too bad that is the mentality some of the community has to take.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2018, 08:09 AM   #56
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Halftime show looks great, but I wish there was a video highlight even in just one of those other games showing a big play. I'm still very happy, just saying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »