Home

Madden 19: Deep Dive Presentation Blog

This is a discussion on Madden 19: Deep Dive Presentation Blog within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-22-2018, 09:14 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19: Deep Dive Presentation Blog

The 50 expansion teams that are mentioned, how will they be incorporated in the game? For example can I play as one of them in a quick game or in a franchise or how will they be used? Thanks..
Old 06-22-2018, 09:36 AM   #58
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

So how does the halftime show work now?

They talk about games in progress and stats from those games? What about your own game and highlights from that?

Anything on Injury notification and a sideline reporter?

Anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Madden 22
NBA 2K22
No Mans Sky

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-22-2018, 09:41 AM   #59
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So how does the halftime show work now?

They talk about games in progress and stats from those games? What about your own game and highlights from that?

Anything on Injury notification and a sideline reporter?

Anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
They did show that after the stats and scores from other games, then it brings you back to your own game and shows you highlights from that.

Nothing on sideline reporter and I don't know if they talk about injuries during the halftime show or not. The only thing I've seen about injuries is them showing a player running with the medical staff to the locker room.
Old 06-22-2018, 09:45 AM   #60
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

So , the way i understand it, the presentation people are separate from gameplay and cfm devs , so they need something to work on . While all this stuff isnt for me (an online guy), or even some others in online leagues. I think its good things they are adding ( as a start) and really hope they continue to add to them going forward not just leave them as is .

I keep hoping for a custom camera one day. I personally play with the d camera ( and not always on dline) . But id prefer if it was just a tad bit lower and alittle bit back from player. Id really just love the ability to " look around" my player with one of the sticks ( maybe with an additional button pressed) when using d camera so i can look beside me or behind me better.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 06-22-2018, 11:12 AM   #61
Rookie

YMFredo's Arena

If anyone is interested, I think that one surprise might be the inclusion of Migos in some kind of Music-Related Presentation Element for this year's Madden. I noticed they were getting Face Scans during the same time period that NFL Players were being scanned - it could be for another game, but just throwing it out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2018, 11:36 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
So , the way i understand it, the presentation people are separate from gameplay and cfm devs , so they need something to work on . While all this stuff isnt for me (an online guy), or even some others in online leagues. I think its good things they are adding ( as a start) and really hope they continue to add to them going forward not just leave them as is .

I keep hoping for a custom camera one day. I personally play with the d camera ( and not always on dline) . But id prefer if it was just a tad bit lower and alittle bit back from player. Id really just love the ability to " look around" my player with one of the sticks ( maybe with an additional button pressed) when using d camera so i can look beside me or behind me better.
Madden has always been the game that follows.

Even though he’s not my cup of tea, Moody said something in an interview that hit home dealing with Madden.

I think across the board, everyone has had this vision/thought at some point, that Madden would be the leader in innovation dealing with sports games.

To his point, Madden has not produced a feature/mechanism that other sports games have been chomping at the bit to incorporate into their game.

When I read suggestions, all of it usually reads “Madden should incorporate this like in this/that other sports game”.

Looking at the Tech Sharing concept, what game is in the most desperate need of this concept?
- Madden!!!

I am so jealous of PC gamers because of the liberty that they will have to tweak Madden to their liking.

Something as minuscule as additional “Camera Options” will at least be viable to them.

I have to invest in a PC anyway so...
Old 06-22-2018, 11:39 AM   #63
Rookie

The Commentary Call Back:

This feature has So. Much. Potential.

For starters, it can enable more of a dynamic-like commentary when speaking on different Teams/Players/situatuons.

If they overhaul the Injury system, this call back feature could integrate quite well with that.

***Example with Mack Bryant, a Generated RB from my M18 Franchise:

• Mack tries to power his way right over the Center, gets tackled and sustains an injury.

Brandon Gaudin - "We got a man down.....it's Bryant. He appears to be clutching his leg, and I hope it's not that knee because remember Charles, he went down last season with that Partial ACL tear."

Charles Davis - Agreed. If there is one thing you don't want to see from your Running Back - it's multiple leg injuries; you'll notice over time they'll tend to lose the explosiveness they once had and that can really hamper their game.

It can also tie in with Drafted Rookies:

*Camera Pans over to the Rookie CB on the defense, also displaying his stats on the season which is 2 INTs in 2 games*

Gaudin - "As we take a look at the rookie's numbers here Charles; two games in a row with an Interception......perhaps looking to grab his 3rd one here today."

Davis - "You know Brandon its funny.....this guy was the 19th selection of the 3rd Round, and I gotta be honest with you - people didnt think he was going to amount to much (Slow/Normal Dev trait) - but he's out there proving that he's got what it takes to compete at the NFL level."

EA - make the immersion happen.
Old 06-22-2018, 11:41 AM   #64
MVP

Man that stream was lackluster, the info was cool but the stream my god. A talking points stream about "presentation" so 2000 and late.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »