Home

Madden NFL 19 Beta Codes... Looking for CFM fans...

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Beta Codes... Looking for CFM fans... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 06:41 PM   #201
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 Beta Codes... Looking for CFM fans...

My favorite thing to do in franchise mode is building my team from the ground up. Scouting players, trading, free agency, etc are what make franchise mode great. The draft is almost as exciting as the real thing.

In the future Iíd like to see an improvement in how salaries are handled and created in fantasy draft franchise mode. Seems like it has issues. An improvement in the A.I.ís handling of CPU teams would also make the game mode even more enjoyable.

Console preference- PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2018, 06:48 PM   #202
Rookie

Falconsfan21's Arena

OVR: 1

My favorite thing to do in franchise mode is playing with your favorite team and help add pieces to make it better. I play franchise mode every year and I enjoy it. What I would like to see in the future is like a NFL Network presentation for a weekly recap of whats going on in the NFL in franchise mode involving trades, retirements, injuries and power rankings. my console preference is xbox one.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:05 PM   #203
MVP

pimpycraig's Arena

OVR: 7

So excited to play, thanks Steve!
Old 06-23-2018, 07:09 PM   #204
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Downloading it now, excited to give it a try and provide some feedback. Thanks Steve!

Major Boise State fan
Old 06-23-2018, 07:39 PM   #205
Rookie

Favorite thing to do in Franchise: Rebuild the worst teams and provide a mediocre player the chance at redemption.

What would I like to see in Madden: Team stats that carry over each season to include Superbowl victories. A trophy case similar to NCAA 14 would be amazing!

System of preference: Xbox One, but I could play it on either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2018, 07:43 PM   #206
Just started!

1. Favorite thing to do in franchise is to get the Falcons a Superbowl win.

2. I would like to see better free agency signing and a playable pro bowl.

3. XboxOne.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:44 PM   #207
Just started!

I love building my teams up and creating custom rosters
I really want to see franchise mode making the draft a high priority. I think the draft gets overlooked in career mos because itís bland and unoriginal.
I play on PS4 and am eager to give feedback on a game Iíve been playing since I was little.

Thanks!
Old 06-23-2018, 08:00 PM   #208
Rookie

What I like to do in Franchise Mode
---------------------------------------

In Franchise mode, I absolutely love to begin with my team of choice, usually the Baltimore Ravens, and begin the process of reconstructing the team into the contender form of yesteryear ( which isn't that long ago relative to more tenured franchises but still) by dealing/releasing aging veterans and doing what I can to bring in fresh young talent. This process lasts a few years usually to get the team into the type of shape that I prefer, a very strong defensive team with a sprinkle or two of offensive specialty.

However, once they're where I like, I'm very much into taking over another franchise within the AFC and possibly the AFC, and begin the process again with them, to build them up into a true contender. I inherit and accentuate what's already there and build upon whatever they're best at when I take control.

For example: If they run a successful 4-3 and have talent along the front, I will push that aspect to the forefront of my team-build philosophy and try to build around that.

I continue my team takeover and build in this way until I have maybe 4 or so teams under my control, and if 4 or more ALWAYS have atleast 2 within the same division so as to be able to consistently have them compete against each other el' Naturale using the broadcast SuperSIM CPU vs CPU capability. I truly get enjoyment out of watching my teams against each other, like a broadcast of sorts, especially in the playoffs. The team managment and team-building makes Franchise SO much fun and I look forward to the offseason every year.

What I'd like the see future for Franchise
----------------------------------------------
For the franchise in the future, I would LOVE to see more variation as far as injuries and week to week league happenings are concerned. Such as holdouts over contract issues, much as we see in today's NFL landscape.

I would love to be able to once again have a FULL control over the happenings of my franchise, and what I would suggest is along with Player, Coach, and Owner, they add a designation called FULL or Universal, or whatever omnipresent name they could come up with since as you know, each role can and can't do certain things.

I would love to have the ability to create my own uniforms once more, and also have the ability to decide whether or not my stadium's roof is closed or open on any given Sunday.

The next request is more of a selfish one. But if able to be implemented correctly, I would love not only the ability to create a playbook from WITHIN franchise mode but also the ability to Create-a-Formation and Create-a-Play once again.

CONSOLE PREFERENCE: Playstation 4
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »