Home

Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

This is a discussion on Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided.. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 02:22 PM   #105
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Regardless of whether important things get fixed or not, I feel like the Beta was a very positive experience. There definitely was some suspect feedback, and there were definitely examples of why not everyone is cut out to give feedback, but we did see progress during the Beta and that was encouraging. There was not only a lot of good feedback, but a lot of good discussion going on, as well, since not everything is black and white with tuning.

I definitely have my concerns, as well, but if we're just talking about what the Beta was... I feel like it was a good experience.

I appreciate the opportunity, thanks to OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2018, 02:38 PM   #106
tef
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

There is a serious issue that doesn't have nearly enough votes and I'm worried. Not enough votes or comments in the beta forum

Going to upset a lot of people if it launches with this
Old 07-03-2018, 02:43 PM   #107
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tef
There is a serious issue that doesn't have nearly enough votes and I'm worried. Not enough votes or comments in the beta forum

Beyond what is on the forum there is a lot of feedback that has been sent directly to QA guys, so while you may thing something is going un noticed there is a lot on there radar.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:28 PM   #108
MVP

Other Guy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tef

Kinda why I wanted EA to note the existing feedback and delete it. No new ideas are being seen or getting attention because they same old ones are cluttering up the boards. The older threads have already made their point and are no longer needed, imo.

Last edited by Other Guy; 07-03-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:36 PM   #109
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other Guy
Kinda why I wanted EA to note the existing feedback and delete it. No new ideas are being seen of getting attention because they same old ones are cluttering up the boards. The older threads have already made their point and are no longer needed, imo.
I liked that they kept up the old threads, because once they updated the game, we were able to come back to that thread and discuss things again and check it against previous comments. Was definitely helpful for me as I didn't write out my comments in a word doc before posting them, so I could reference what I had already said.

I feel like there were enough tools to help with searching through the feedback, whether sorting by new feedback or searching key terms... or even the system searching for the feedback you were about to make a post for. I realize that not everyone went this deep, but I feel like that was on them if they didn't. The tools were there. I understand the feeling, though.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:37 PM   #110
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I am sure they will be able to prioritize what they can fix before launch and what they can't. I am willing to bet some of them will be putting in 70 to 80 hour work weeks from now till the game goes gold.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:26 PM   #111
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deiied
Is it possible to throw the ball away, inside the pocket, above a receiver's head or in to the dirt in front of him.

I want to do this instead of taking a sack, intentional grounding, injuring my Quarterback trying to run, or forcing an interception.
You can do this in M18. High point a pass and lead it up the field to a receiver who's already close to the boundary and watch it sail OOB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2018, 07:45 PM   #112
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Beyond what is on the forum there is a lot of feedback that has been sent directly to QA guys, so while you may thing something is going un noticed there is a lot on there radar.
This ^^^^ I know i wasnt able to access the forums because of an email issue, so my feedback was all submitted via support. Anyone who didnt have their EA email and xbox/psn login as the same thing, would have run into the same issue. Just giving a heads up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »