Home

Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

This is a discussion on Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided.. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 10:54 AM   #9
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Is there better distribution of passing traits amongst quarterbacks who are generated in the draft.

For example over the last few years, almost every drafted quarterback would have the "Ideal" trait for forces passes and senses pressure. All of the various combinations for the traits should appear more often.

Do CPU teams do a better job of managing their quarterback depth.

CPU teams will draft over a first round draft pick QB in the next draft with another QB in the first round the next draft if the first QB is not a Superstar or is below an 80 OVR ruining the development of one of those QBs

Also teams will eat up too much cap to bring in 35+ year old vet QBs to be the starter or backup when they have cost effective young guys who are just as good.

Do defensive linemen sometimes stay locked in a tango with an olineman at the LOS when the ball carrier is behind them and they should just turn and pursue him.

Do defensive backs(non User controlled) still sometimes go for interceptions, (instead of swatting or hitting the receiver), when they are behind the receiver and have zero chance of getting the ball.

Can the CPU generate an effective run game on default All-Pro, if no, then why not.

Is it too many insheds by the dline, are the running backs going east-west too much, or not properly utilizing the RB moves.

Does the CPU call better situational defensive plays

For example on third and long or at the end of halves do they still call too many cover zero blitz allowing the User to get easy one on one match ups for first downs or touchdowns.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:00 AM   #10
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Ability to Open / Close roofs in CFM. Either by the User pre game or weather automatically determining.
Coach already beat you to the punch. lol j/k
Old 06-27-2018, 12:17 PM   #11
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I've experimented with almost all of the stuff mentioned so far, its so hard not to give answers! but this is a good idea for a thread and I'd encourage people to keep giving suggestions to the closed beta testers. always keeping my eyes open for another bug to report.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2018, 12:22 PM   #12
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Camera angles specifically field goal cam. The ball never gets to the top of the goal posts, only reaches the middle even on short kicks. Looks totally unrealistic. Also can the scoreboard be removed or just moved from the top of the screen.

Are you basing this on Madden 18 or do you have the beta? There isn’t supposed to be any impressions on the beta posted here, just trying to clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2018, 12:25 PM   #13
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0

Is coach mode ( auto pass/ run on offense AND no user controlled players on defence) working properly on defence? Or does the highlighted defender stand motionless until in close proximity to an opponent ?
Old 06-27-2018, 12:28 PM   #14
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Is it possible to edit ' years in league ' inside ( or outside ) CFM ? This would really help roster editors and make accurate PS possible
Old 06-27-2018, 01:06 PM   #15
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

For those wondering about the player models/shoulder pads, this screenshot released by EA today should encourage you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2018, 01:24 PM   #16
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
I've experimented with almost all of the stuff mentioned so far, its so hard not to give answers! but this is a good idea for a thread and I'd encourage people to keep giving suggestions to the closed beta testers. always keeping my eyes open for another bug to report.
Ya, really tough reading this thread knowing i've looked into some of this stuff already in the Beta. I'm afraid to give away anything, but it seems that everyone who has played the beta and has left comments in the EA closed forum have been expressing the same experiences I have had, good or bad. Which IMO is a positive sign that the most common experiences seem to be agreed upon by most of the community and will hopefully be addressed before release or at least in Patch #1.

I've already seen a few things on this thread i forgot to check out. I will keep checking back and If i find something ill be sure to report it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »