Home

Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

This is a discussion on Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided.. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 07:03 PM   #33
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

As soon as EA gives the green light I will answer these questions and share my thoughts on the Beta. So much to tell🤫
Old 06-28-2018, 07:12 PM   #34

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Do you guys think EA is actually going to give a green light to discuss this before release? That would be pretty unprecedented.
Old 06-28-2018, 07:14 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Do you guys think EA is actually going to give a green light to discuss this before release? That would be pretty unprecedented.

We'll more than likely be able to talk as soon as it its early access like someone else mentioned. Anyone expecting different is likely going to be let down. It makes little sense for us to get a green light before then.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2018, 07:22 PM   #36
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

I was just reading over the beta forum to see if they said when the NDA is removed and it's not mentioned. I would also guess it's when the ea access version is out.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:49 PM   #37
10/22/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm expecting a lot of the randos to spill their guts after the beta is over, regardless of the NDA. You know how people are these days.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:01 PM   #38
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Im not so sure they said we could talk even after the Beta end date... I think they were just mostly concerned about filming and uploading to social media. Can anyone confirm? I kind of half azzed read the NDA...lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-28-2018, 09:53 PM   #39
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato06
I’m not so sure they said we could talk even after the Beta end date... I think they were just mostly concerned about filming and uploading to social media. Can anyone confirm? I kind of half azzed read the NDA...lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm siding with Canes21, I doubt we can discuss until EA Access comes out.

Last edited by roadman; 06-28-2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:14 PM   #40
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Oh man so hard not to give answers. Ugh. But this is a great thread idea. I'll start working on some of this new stuff as soon as I get a chance.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »